chapter four>>blurry nights

I instantly regret getting myself kicked out since I have yet to ask her about her supposed boyfriend, Calum. I instantly despise this kid even though he could be good for her and I don't know why I seem so jealous; she's just my student. Damn, why is this so complicated, why couldn't she just be like the other girls in class that I barely notice more than I have to. I shouldn't keep putting this much interest toward her. She's just another teenager in my endless classes that I regret taking already; I'm not cut out for teaching. These classes are unbearable but Cass helps me through them, but she shouldn't. I need to forget about her and her mysterious attitude for a while, clear her out of my system, and I know the perfect solution.

The streaks of light nearly blinds me as I lift my bottle to my lips again, sucking in all the remains of the beer, already on the verge of being drunk. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and smirk at a particular brunette in a tight dress taking a shot. I lift myself off of the metal bar stool and nearly stumble over my own feet as I make my path to the girl, coming up from behind. I lightly tap her pale shoulder and she turns around fast with her hair swishing against my chest. I audibly gasp when I see the familiar face of Cass and she returns the expression with a slight blush in her cheekbones that is a shade of reddish pink.

"Uh, Cass, what are you doing here?" I ask frantically. She shouldn't even be drinking, she's still seventeen. I frown at the thought of her driving drunk and crashing into someone on the road.

"I could be asking you the same question, you're practically the same age as me, remember?" She points out with a winning smirk covering her full lips. Oh the things those could be useful for. Fuck, I did it again.

"Touchè," I reply but whip out my fake I.D anyway and take another glance. It really is a decent looking card. It should be though since it was made by the one of the best sellers out there. I hand it to her and she gives me a puzzled look, I nudge her thin arm and point my head toward the direction of the card.

"I want to compare. Let's see how fake yours looks. I bet the information section says your name is Claire Smith and your twenty-three, or something. One of the most unbelievable combinations out there." I say with a matter-of-fact attitude and pull my lip ring between my teeth, it usually drives all the ladies crazy. She doesn't even budge.

"Actually mine is made from the same company as yours, you can tell from the ink. They use cheap brands. You're going to need a new one soon, I've already had two."

"Woah, hold up; how much do you drink?"

"What are you my father?" She sneers and her eyes drop to slits. Obviously I hit a trigger, at least I hope. I wouldn't want mood swings this often.

"Sorry, just curious," I admit and raise my hands in defense. But I do worry that she could have a problem with alcohol in the past. I blink a few times once I check back into reality; she's gone. I lift my eyebrows in disbelief and look around the dance floor and bar. I spot her outfit and my jaw drops to the floor once I see her grinding her backside against a random guy, her dress hitched up so high you can just about see her underwear. The intimate moment makes me want to throw up although I can't look away. I want to be that guy, I realize. I am attracted to Cass, and this is not going to end well. She makes eye contact with me and I swear I see her rub harder against his crotch. I force myself to look away and search for a girl alone. I spot a decent looking blonde and head her way. I straighten my posture and again pull my lip ring in between my front teeth. I see her look my way and she adjusts her top so her cleavage is on full display; I hate people like this. Yet, here I am licking my lips and asking her to dance, pulling her in front of me so her large bottom is making movements against my tight pants. I don't find myself getting hard though, it seems wrong. I look over at Cass and scowl, she's still at it. Isn't she supposed to be dating someone? I sure hope, no matter what the guy, she wouldn't cheat on someone who is in a committed relationship with her. This girl; she doesn't respect rules, she's rude and sarcastic, someone my mum would warn me to stay away from.

You can't just stay away from Cassandra, she's like a drug. Take a little and get hooked, but beware of the side effects.

I'm sorry for saying that this would be long! Something important came up so I will update a longer chapter next.

Comment if you like the sidebar better as a cover or the one that is currently the cover.