Four ‡ Admission ‡

‡ Admission ‡

As soon as the creature dove down the clouds and is nowhere in sight, the brown haired royalty steps to the side to glance at her elder sibling. Who is seen to be worried and suspicious.

"Is something the matter?" Zelda inquires with a frown, fully facing the blonde with concerned features.

Link looks at her in disbelief,

"What? Aren't you suspicious?"

The latter blinks, surprised as to how her brother acted this way.

"About (Name)? No, not at all. I don't see a reason why I should be.. What's wrong?" she replies.

The man looks away with a small huff, how can she not feel the strange atmosphere around that girl? Although he knows that it's bad to assume that she's bad news, he can't help but remember something dreadful because of her odd aura. The way the tension built up earlier is unreal. She looked so cruel.. yet innocent at the same time.

Link closes his eyes whilst releasing a long sigh. Momentarily blocking everything as a scene-a short memory, rather, entered his vision.

Orange.

Red.

Yellow.

Those main colours were seen everywhere, blazing, and raging. It was bright, despite the dead of the cold night, intense heat coated the little village. Swallowing the wooden houses in it's fiery rage, leaving no one else to escape the dangerously beautiful inferno. The flames reached high, indicating it's massive meal for the night.

Link coughed heavily as smoke entered and filled the small house, taking him away from his supposed peaceful sleep. His eyes awakened, opened to the blaring red orange flower that was consuming his home. His mind clicked instinctively as he sprang out of bed, avoiding the flames that crawled and crippled across the wooden frames of the house.

His family.

"Mother! Father!" he exclaims through the thick smoke, desperately swatting his hand in an attempt to get rid of it.

"Link!"

His thoughts immediately cleared upon seeing Zelda's hand waving in front of him in a crazed manner, trying to gain his attention whilst calling his name. He blinks and shakes his head, surprised and a little bit blue. Out of all the memories, why'd he have that?

"Are you okay? You look troubled." the younger girl utters out with a lopsided frown.

"No, I'm fine." Link replies with a false smile.

He's far from being fine.

"Let's go back to Hyrule." he finishes as he steps at the edge of the floating land, letting the gold particles surround his back momentarily before a pair of bright golden wings sprouted from his back. It truly is beautiful. Zelda hesitantly steps to his side, stretching her own set of wings with her frown deepening.

He isn't usually like this at all.

What's wrong?

-

"Captain (Name) has arrived!" came the shouts from the guards as the enormous dragon landed on the concrete, it's wings folding itself as it laid on the ground.