Three ‡ Truce ‡

‡ Truce ‡

A few days have passed by ever since the Queen assigned you to act as the temporary leader for the kingdom of Primis.

You stood in front of the mirror, adjusting the cloth over your armour. The chest piece showed the insignia of the kingdom, perfectly woven onto the fabric. You were wearing something suited for a Captain, not a regal lady. You are going to the meeting wearing your own set of uniform, you don't want to disguise yourself as someone who isn't you.

You strapped the sword around you, it's scabbard laying horizontally at the back of your waist as the strap of the equipment laid circling your front.

It's better to have a weapon.

The kingdom of Primis isn't really tied properly with the others. Who would want to seek alliance with the darkened land?

You swung your navy cloak around you and clipped it just above your chest, the piece of clothing looked utterly majestic. Although it's dark in colour, it has tints of bright teal and cerulean. After having a good look at the mirror at your appearance, you walked out of the room. Your iron greaves clanking against the surface of the carpet.

Approaching the front gates of the castle, you looked up at the clouds. They were grey, and the sky is a mixture of dark blue, green, and gold. Although this is supposed to be regarded as 'disgusting' colours blended—it created a beautiful yet gloomy appearance to the sky.

The Royal Summit will be held above the clouds, on a circular piece of floating land with each of the kingdom's symbol and colour marked upon it inside a temple of some sort.

You stepped down from the stone steps, approaching a black and (c) dragon waiting patiently for your arrival.

Since you have no wings, which means no source of flight, you have a different kind of transportation.

The dragon was something that came to you naturally when you first awakened, as if he belonged to you in the first place. You gently slid your fingers across it's shiny scales glinting underneath the gloomy sun's rays. It's (c) eyes stared into yours, watching as you hoisted yourself up onto it. The dragon stretched and unveiled it's large wings as it stood tall, a few knights in training or in patrol coming over and bidding you a polite farewell as you ascended into the skies.

"I told you, I'm capable of being alone." Zelda says as she lands on the grass, her golden wings folding the moment she landed.

Link follows behind shortly, his own pair folding neatly as he huffs in response, "Nonsense."

Each leader of the kingdoms were already there, standing on their respective places.

Zelda ambles her way to her own insignia, and the second she did, a beam of bright yellow shot out from the ground behind her place. Indicating the leader's presence. Link stood beside his sibling, his face straight and stern.

Each kingdom has two representatives in the meeting; the leader and the guardian.

Everyone has their own, except for one.

Link's eyes wandered aimlessly towards the silent representative of the kingdom of Twilight. She had (c) hair and (c) eyes, she's garbed in an attire more suitable for combat.