The Invitation

Greetings Stranger,

You are one of the lucky person who is selected by our organization to lead a new life. Along with this letter, attached a small welcoming note from Nuevo Mundo. It is a place far away from this realm. It is the New World.

Our organization has an offer for you. If you are interested to go to Nuevo Mundo, we will arrange everything. From legal documents, traveling papers, traveling expenses, everything. We can also provide you with a new identity, and everyone shall forget your old persona. Literally, you would be able to start a new life.

Inexcgange for this opportunity, our organization would only request you to join us, and always put your loyalty and trust on us. We will arrage the rest.

Now, please take your time to decide wheter you accept this invitation or waste this golden opportunity. Do not worry, the 'other parties' who have some interests concerning your 'affair' will lag behind, and shall never hear about our invitation and your identity. We will never leak anything regardless of your decision.

However, we surely hope to see you in Nuevo Mundo. Our organization could make good use of your talent, and shall reward you hansomely for your service.

Regards,

New World Chronicler