Right now harry styles part six

I wake up to ' up all night' by one direction I smirk, its kind of weird knowing that im friends with them and then listening to there music. I get up and go to do my makeup an curl my hair lightly.

[[ http://www.polyvore.com/briella/set?id=48083480 ]] and I put on my favorite airplane necklace grabbed my bracelets. I looked in the reflection wow I looked different my shiny new bellybutton piercing was visible threw my see threw lace shirt and my white toms perfectly clean. I checked my phone seeing that it was 7:48. Shit I thought. I ran to the office and googled the school then I copied the address to MapQuest it said the school was 20 minutes away. I printed the directions out and then ran to get a taxi. Damn I needed a car I sighed to myself. I got to school at 8:20ish and school started at 8. This is awkward. I walked down the empty hallway into the main office where I got my schedule. Oh shit I remember that Sadie girl I didn’t meet her, I went on face book and looked in her info to see if her number was there. It was. I saved it to my phone and quickly texted her, “hey it’s Briella! So sorry I was running late this morning I just got here. When your lunch?" then I looked down A278 I looked up yay I found it I smiled to myself. And walked in. everything stopped all the noises uh this is awkward. I walked to the teacher "im new.." I said shyly. "WELCOME! Uh Briella take a seat in the back by Carmen" the teacher Mr. Johnson said loudly. I walked back to the girl named Carmen she had brown hair with lighter brown tones in her hair it was really pretty she seemed athletic just from looking at her an kind of short. I smiled an sat down she pulled out her earphones an smiled brightly at me

"hiya im Carmen but call me cece" she said with a confident voice,

"Hey im Briella" I said kind of shyly

When she was talking I noticed her eyes they kind of creeped me out they were zayns eyes but like on her. Maybe there related. 

"So where are you from?" 

"Chicago" I said a little more confidently.

"Oh that awesome the windy city" she smiled

"Ha-ha yeah it’s really not even that windy only on some days" I said.

"Girls! Save it for another time" Mr. Johnson yelled at us. 

We giggled. Already having an instant bond.

Buzz. My phone vibrated from Sadie

" Oh hey girl yeah I was wondering where you were but I figured loll and I have lunch 6th wanna meet after this period 3rd floor bathroom? Xo" she texted. I smiled a texted back. 

The bell rang and I was walking to the 3rd floor kind of fast just to avoid awkward stares.

I go to the bathroom and the most perfect girl is there. Sadie. "Oh my god your Briella! Girls this is who I was talking about isn’t she perfect" Sadie said in a squeaky voice to 2 other girls. I smiled awkwardly "hey im Briella." I laughed. The two friends I found out were a girl name Ashley and Valerie. They seemed kind of fake I also found out there the most popular girls in the school. I felt like I was in mean girls like being the new girl and sucked into that clique but it’s a new school senior year I could suck up the cattiness. 

Buzz. Buzz

3 new messages. 

"Hey Briella its zayn we have a concert Friday night in New York on Saturday night live come?"

"HIIII!!!! Whats up baby its Louis you should save my number I stole it ninja mode!(; come Friday or ill hunt you down." I smiled at that one.

"Hi Briella. Are you okay? Last night you seemed a little stressed. Sorry if I did anything about the kiss, if things are awkward.. But itd mean alot if you came Friday for me. To New York. You could meet my girlfriend." harry sent. I frowned. His girlfriend. My good mood vanished.

"Hey Briella whats wrong?" Sadie asked peaking over my shoulder.

"Uh nothing just my mom texting me" I mumbled. 

Then we all kept walking.

It was lunch and we walked in and everyone looked I saw cece and smiled and waved. 

"Oh no Briella cece isn’t one of us" she snorted.

"Well I think she’s pretty cool" I said as a matter of factly.

"She’s not popular.." she snorted again

"It doesn’t matter. She’s cool" I said. And walked over to ceces table instantly knowing I just pissed off the most popular girl in school. 

"Uh did you just ditch Sadie for me?!" cece asked a little shocked.

"Yupp" I giggled and got out my phone to finish texting the boys back.

~" hey zayn yeah ill come my moms out of town an ill just ditch school Friday yolo badass over hur(;" I sent zayn

~" Louis your a creep but I love you an of course ill come!!!! I miss youu(:" I sent back.

I sighed an ignored harrys text, I really started to like him and he has a girlfriend and that kiss wasn’t any kiss. 

"Briella you zone out alot" cece smiled at me.

"I guess I do haha" I laughed.

"ugh one more period and we go home thank god. oh hey whats your number?" cece asked.

I gave it to her then the bell rang and we found out we had music together then school was over. I survived my first day pissing off the most popular people and I made a best friend already. I walked out of the school and saw the black creepy van. I grinned and ran toward the 5 boys who were in beanies and shades we were already all so close. they embraced me in a huge hug. I grinned loving my life at moment. But whenever my life gets to good. something bad always happens. but I sent that thought off.

___

commenttt . sorry if its kinda boring.... part 5[b] tonight