Right now harry styles part two

First storyy ever.. so bare with me?(:

 Leaving.. That’s always the hardest part. 

my mom left Chicago a week ago to get everything settled in London i stayed at my friend Brigid's house. my other 2 best friends scar an Elena stayed at Brigids also we spent our last days together doing everything we could to remember since i wouldn’t be seeing them till summer it was September i would have to go 9 months without them, i could tell they were trying to get my mind off of leaving but i couldn’t i grew up with them an now ill be entering a new school senior year knowing no one an being just the 'new' girl was going to be hard. 

*smack* i felt a hard slap on my left arm "ouch!" I yelled at scar, “You’ve been dozing out for like 10 minutes you okay girl?" she asked. “Uh yeah im good just thinking about the new school an tomorrow i leave.. its our last day together" i sighed " come on Bri stop worrying your perfect everyone will love you lets just go get our nails done an out to lunch or something?" Brigid suggested, "yeah im starving" Elena shouted from the kitchen coming out with a bagel an hot cheetos in her hand i laughed that girl was always hungry i smiled to myself then sighed knowing i wouldn’t see them for a long time. "lets go then" scar yelled running to get her keys to her bmw, I ran ahead of them to get shot gun i beat Brigid who was also running i smirked an hopped in. we were all singing to 'im glad you came' at the top of our lungs smiling wildly when it ended an we all laughed at ourselves an our horrible singing. then the radio changed in that very moment i heard a guitar strumming a song i never heard before an something in side my kind of clicked like this was important i heard scar scream "OH MY GOD ONE DIRECTION!!" then Brigids smiled an they yelled out the words. i sat quietly listening to the lyrics Elena an i both had no clue what was going on we pulled into the nail salon an scar kept going on an on about this British band i guess that was the new thing me an Elena felt utterly clueless as to what her an Brigid were going on about. "Uh hello guys who are they? There pretty good i guess" I stated, i swear scars mouth dropped i laughed "you don’t know who they are..there only like the hottest band ever right now like look at them" she pulled out her phone an i saw a picture of 5 good looking guys one caught my eye a curly haired guy with dimples "damn he’s perfect" i smiled pointing to the curly haired one, "harry i know he’s perfect im going to marry him an brigid likes that one" she pointed to a blonde guy who i guess his name is Niall an the curly haired one is harry. we sat down an the lady’s started doing our nails. all of a sudden i hear scar gasp " oh my god your moving to London you could meet them an like totally fall in love" she joked "haha i wouldn’t mind if it were with harry he’s hot" i smiled playing along "oh ya scar why is the first i hear you talking about them" i asked kind of confused "it never came up i mean I’ve been stalking them since they were on some British show called the X-factor" she said.

A couple hours later.

in the car driving back to Brigids ugh last night left here in Chicago ill miss this shitty town ive hated but you never know what you have till its gone or well almost gone. "oh my god Briella you gotta listen to this song by one direction is like heaven"  she said handing me her iPod to plug in i pressed play it was called same mistakes she gasped "oh my god harry sings the beginning listen to his voice ah" i rolled my eyes at her fan girling over him but i had to admit he sounded hot when he said dizzy it was so cute. i smiled an swayed awkwardly to the song well the 2 idiots behind me where yelling an Elena rolled her eyes to. after a long drive back an listening to almost very song on there album i had to admit they were really good but i couldn’t handle listening to them with scar an brigid singing the whole time it was really obnoxious after awhile. me an Elena practically ran out of the car an into the house we were all so tired so we pretty much fell onto the couch. a couple minutes later brigid an scar came in laughing they saw us an plopped down. " so Briella what cha want to do like watch a movie pig out?" scar said smiling already hopping up knowing our answers she got 'the vow' an put it in the DVD player i cozied up to Elena an i was between her an Brigid an scar plopped on my feet. i sighed again knowing how much itd hurt to be away from them living a new life the movie started an i dozed off remember all the childhood memories i now wish i didn’t take for granted.