The Guy Downstairs (Kerensa)

I woke up at around 5 am, I wanted to get some coffe before my classes started and I also wanted some down time to wake up. I walked out of my room and I walked down stairs and I heard a door opening on the 3rd floor. i looked over and I made eye contact with the guy from the book store yesterday! 

I looked away quickly and I hurry down the rest of the stairs. He probably thinks I'm afraid of him or  something, but I just found it awkward that I made eye contact with a stranger. I went outside and I look at the senary around me. At this time of day it's a little calmer than around mid day. I walked down the street to the book store since it's also a coffee shop, how convient!

I got my coffee and I started to walk back to my apartment building when I saw the guy again walking down the street. I just kinda stopped and looked at him. I decied to say something "umm...you're the guy from the book store...right?". He nods and I smile slightly. "do you live in that apartment building?" I asked, he nodded again. I began to wonder why he wasn't talking but I wasn't going to ask. "what floor? I live on the 6th floor so I'm curious" I said. He looks at me and he holds up 3 fingers.  I smile and nod. 

Without any other form of comunication extanged he just walked past me. I look back at him and I notice the ribbon connecting us. I gasp and he turns around "what?" he asks. Hearing him speak was beyond shocking "nothing....just thought I saw something...." I said shyly. I didn't wany him to think I was crazy so I was just going to let him figure it out on his own. 

I walked back to the apaprtment building and I went to my room. I looked at the clock 5:57. Great,  I have a lot of time to relax. I grab a book off of the shelf and I sit in a comfy chair while reading. At 7:25 am I heard a knock on the door, I was confused but I answered it anyway. The guy was standing there. My eyes widen "uh...what are you doing here?". The guy looks at me "I just wanted to say hi"