Chapter 12

Chapter 12

So here we where now my mom, my sister and me waiting.  But before she started on my mom, she asked me who was named Alberto? I looked at her confused.

“You see where we have the candle set up to protect you is in our Church basement. Yesterday the candle kept flickering and shutting off. I was told I should return your money because your mother-in-law was working you hard. Since she is sill in Mexico. How has your family been?” She asked.

“Bad every weekend we all get sick except my husband. “ I informed her.

“That’s what we thought; she is hard at work, trying to undo the blocks. Yesterday when I was told to stop helping you guys there was movement in the kitchen and the cabinet doors started opening and closing.  The man named Alberto said we had to help you. He was really heavy set with grey hair.”

I wanted to hear what she told me first before I told her. That it was my grandfather; she had described him to a tee.  I truly always did feel he was still watching over us. When he died he was in the hospital and had been unable to talk for a day. But he wanted to see my mother very badly. As the older of  5 children my grandfather wanted to tell her to watch after my grandmother. But alas it was not to be for he passed away at 10pm on sad night. The creepy thing was that at 1am my phone rang. It was a call from Mexico, the voice just said to my mother. “Take care of your mother. She will need you now.” My mother hung up worried because she side grandfather had called.

It was at 5am we received the call from Grandmother telling us he had passed away last night. So how had he called when he was already dead? Yet here he was once again helping me. I felt an overwhelming amount of happiness now that I knew for sure he still watched over me.

“Sharon, that’s my grandfather you just described.” I told her with pride filling my voice.

“The white lighter? Well that explains it.  So anyway we were able after a couple hours, to relight the candle so everything will be ok for now. But she is still in Mexico and still working on your family.  We did find out one more thing as we checked everything in the bundle she dug in your house. Not all of the hair in the buddle was yours. I was told by our elders, you must have showered with your daughter because her hair was there also. Didn’t you tell me she had gained a lot of weight also?”

I felt my heart constrict again. What did I do to make her hate me so? But the pain and hurt morphed to anger, because my daughter was involved now. “Please relax now that you and your family are blocked she will loss the weight in no time as will you.”

We finally got to my mother’s reading. There was so much said to her that she was in awe of the accuracy of the reading. I will only tell you about what pertained to my story. Because it seemed it was her fault we all got stuck with loser mother-in-laws. Because remember this all started with my sister having problems with her husband. Well it turns out my brother was under a spell from his mother in law also…

I’ll explain, one of the cards she flipped reveled my grandfather. The one that was brought back to the village by the devil at the start of my story. Well it seems like I said he had turned into a bad man from that point on. The cards reveled he had fought with his brother in law and killed him in cold blood.  His sister had vowed to take revenge on his first born, my father.

It seems she had given my mother who at the time was pregnant with my older brother something to eat. My father also ate from the same plate. Whatever she intended for them passed on to us as she had us. Her whole intension was to make my grandfather suffer seeing his son suffer. Suffer he did. He became an alcoholic losing his wife. The type of alcoholic that you would see, sleeping on park benches under bridges. He passed away a year ago of a massive heart attack.

I had seen him a total of about 11 times during my life time. But I was called by the hospital and asked to allow him to live on machines or pull the plug.

My mom remarried when I was 11 years old and it only lasted 3 years because the curse was still in effect and the mother of the man she married fucked with their relationship too. So it turned into an unending cycle. Until now because fuck that, why should we pay for someone else’s mistake.

Mom set up an appointment to get herself, cleaned and blocked also and my brother too. Later that week I called my aunt. My father’s older sister and explain what was happening to me. Before I mentioned what her father’s part in my problem was. She did verify and was surprised I knew about the murder grandfather had committed. It was then that I went through the painful story of what we were going through..

………………………………………………………………………………………………