Right back where I started.

I just wanted to give a shout out to @Bball1999 for the inspiration and motivation. Thank you, I needed it.

3 years later***

Clary's POV***

"Ha, I win." I say as I'm on top of Chris with a blade to his neck slightly applying more and more pressure to it. He puts his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay. You win. Again." He says giving me that goofy smile he always does.

Chris, to me, is no longer the hot guy I barely know, he is my best friend who is probably the stupidest person I have ever met in my entire existence.

I am now the greatest female shadow hunter of our generation, if I do say so myself. And its all thanks to Jace cheating on me. Or i probably would have never achieved what i have in the past couple of years! I have to say though, I have changed a bit since I left. My hair is now straight, and is dyed black at the tips. Cute and edgy, i know! I have the curves and tallness I always wanted, all thanks to a great diet and exercise regimen. Plus a few newly created runes here and there. But i finally feel good about myself! I have forgotten all about why I left, for the most part that is. That is until today.

   I jump off of Chris and get a drink of water. Guzzling it down. Trying to quench my immense thirst.

"Do we really have to go?" I ask, whining like a two year old.

"Yes, we do. But we will get through it. Together" He gives cooes to me, giving me a warm smile. I sigh.

"Okay, Fine. I just have to get dressed." I say skipping of out the training room door to my room. I like how everyone is there for me, and has always got my back. Its nice.

Once I get to my room I see my bags packed and a black, tight, just above my finger tips, sparkly dress, with black 6 inch heels laying on my bed. 

I quickly take a shower, change into the dress and straighten my hair. Put some eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and a little bit of lip gloss on. I slip into my heels and  grab my bags. I confidently walk down to the institute entrance where everyone is waiting. I look around at everyone. Amy, my parabatai, Chris, Jake, and Nate my overly protective guy friends, but I consider them my brothers 'Oh yeah, I'm definatly ready to go back.' I think as I get out one of my steles. "Ready?" I ask everyone, but mainly myself. They all nod. I open a portal and suck in my breath. "Wait." I say in shock. I almost for got my baby. My black, leather seated, shiny, fastest thing you'll ever see, baby! The one thing I could never forget! I open a portal for everyone else to take.  Jack, Lucinda and James decided they should stay and look after the institute, So Amy, Nate and Chris  They go in with out hesitation. I run out side and get on my bike. I open a portal for myself, And I push my bike through the portal into darkness. Then a very bright light is shining in my face.  I let out the breath I was holding in.

Jace's POV***

Maryse is on the phone talking to someone. "Ok, we will see you in a minute." She hangs up and starts to head out the door. "Who was that?" I ask without thinking. She pauses for a minute. No one really talked to me since the 'incident'. So it didn't surprise me when she didn't answer for a minute."That was the California Institute, they will be helping us out with our over growing numbers of demons." She sighs and walks out with out another word.

  I go back to reading my book. I only look up when I here the most annoying voice in the whole world. Brittny. My girlfriend, the one I cheated on Clary with. Slut, as Izzy calls her. Unfortunately, i have to agree with her on that one. But a nice f@ck is a nice f@ck."Hey Jacy, you want to go dancing?" She asks with a pleading face. Ew no.

I sigh out loud.  "No, we can't, we have to meet the shadowhunter's from the California institute that are coming to help us today." I try to explain to her.

She let's out a overly dramatic sigh. "Ok, but first give me a kiss." she says sulking towards me. She gets up on her tip toes, bends over and plants a kiss right on top of my lips. Like as if it was somewhat necessary to do so.  I have to force myself not to gag.

"Ahem." I hear and I turn to see Izzy at the door with her vampire boyfriend. Simon. "Hope we aren't interrupting anything, then again i couldnt care less but our guests have arrived." She says leaving with out another word. As usual.

"Come on." Brittny hisses through her teeth. I'm guessing she is a little mad we got 'interrupted', but in my case I'm pretty happy to have an escape route. She grabs my hand and we head to the institutes front doors.

  Everyone is there when Izzy opens the door. We see two guys and a girl. No scratch that, make it two, there is a girl with a bad ass motorcycle behind them. There is a blond guy about my age and a brown haired boy about a little bit older. The girl without the motorcycle is  small and has brown hair. But right now I can't take my eyes off the girl with the motorcycle..

The girl, actually more like woman, with the motorcycle turns her head around to look at all of us . I see a flash of red hair, and green eyes.

"Clary?" Izzy and I ask at the same time.

A/N: Hey, how am I doing?

Comment ideas and thoughts. I don't bit.

Random: Don't aim for perfection, you'll never reach it.