1 MILLION READS ILYSM

OH MY GOD GUYS I JUST HIT 1 MILLION READS TODAY OMG I LITERALLY DROPPED MY IPAD AND WAS IN SHOCKED THEN AFTER A MINUTE I SCREAMED SO LOUD OMG GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I still remember when I first started in October and I was freaking out when I hit 1K then after a while I hit 10K and I like threw a party (not really) but now since I hit 1 million idk what im gonna do but iM STILL IN SHOCK OMG. I never knew this Directioners Crazy Mofo book could hit 1 Million and I am still in shock like I love all of you sooo much!

But since I hit 1 Million reads (thank you so much again:) I was thinking of having a contest, if you wanna participate:) @Cre8ive_Directioner gave me the idea so thank you!:)

Here are the rules:

So send in a One Direction short imagine. It can be half a page or 1 page or more!
It can be about you (or me, my name is sydney..just sayin;) and one of the boys!

In the comments just say if you want to enter but I need to know..
1. Your name (or whatever name you chose is fine)
2. Which boy
3. One sentence summary of whats it about!

I will chose 3 winners and each of you will get a dedication in each of the next three chapters! I will base it off the imagine you send me. So I won't be giving special treatment so everybody has a fair chance!

When you are done with the imagine, please INBOX it to me. Don't put it on my message board or comments. If you don't know how to inbox, don't worry its easy! Just click on my profile and next to it you will see a small envelope box thingy..so just click on that then submit your imagine:)

STARTS: APRIL 28, 2014
DEADLINE: MAY 5,2014 (NEXT MONDAY)

I will not take any submissions after the deadline so please remember to submit it!:)

In return, I will give the 3 winners a dedication and shoutout in the next three chapters like I said ^^up there! And I will follow back! Whoever participates, I will also give ALL OF YOU A SHOUT OUT!

So if you are thinking of submitting an imagine, don't hesitate i don't bite! It could be about anything you want, just be creative<3

Remember to comment if you want to join!

AND THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN SOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR THE 1 MILLION READS I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SOOO MUCH LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! SO TYSM MY CRAZY MOFO's:)