Another Christmas

Twiggy's POV

I take a swig of my whiskey. I stare at the twinkling lights on my Christmas tree. Marilyn is gone, he's on tour. I left the band to spend more time with me. Well, it was fun for about a week then it got repetitive. Wake up, eat, clean, and sleep some more. There's nothing really to do. Sometimes I'll go to my studio and make up a song but I end up playing a Marilyn Manson song. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. I take another swig. I don't want to get drunk, I just want it to numb my mind. I swish the alcohol in the bottle. I watch as it swirls around the edges and comes down like an ocean wave.

I then hear a knock. Like as if someone hesitated to knock. I slowly get up and place the drink on the floor. It's probably that hooker that came over last night, she forgot her jacket. I didn't hire her, no, I find girls disgusting, I'm gay. My friend came over with her last night, instead of visiting me he just fucked her in my bed. So, overall, he was just using our friendship as an excuse to use my house for it. I go up to the door and unchain it. I swing the creaky door open. I look up and see him. My Brian. My Marilyn Manson. My eyes widen and I feel a smile stretch on my lips.

"Brian!" I shout and jump on him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he spins me around. I giggle, he puts me. "Come in!" I take his hand and lead him to my living room. We sit together on the floor. I run my fingers along his now short hair. "You cut it." I mutter. He takes my hand and kisses it lightly. I scoot closer to him so both of our knees are touching.

"I missed you, Jeordie." He whispers.

"I-I thought you were on tour?" he nods slowly.

"We are, I came over to visit you. We are over at Pasadena." He says and points behind him. I nod. "They don't know Im here."

"So, you have to leave soon?" I ask in disappointment.

"No, no, no, I leave when I want to. Remember, I'm Marilyn Manson, I do what I want." I giggle and sit on his lap. I hug his shoulders. I let go and look at him in those chocolate eyes. "Can we pretend that us breaking up never happened?"I wrap my arms around his neck and lean into his ear.

"Yeah," I kiss his neck softly. He wraps his arms around my waist. We embrace each other for a while.

"I have something for you." Marilyn says in a sweet voice. I let go of him and he reaches into his pocket and grabs a tiny box from his pocket. "Here, babe, Merry Christmas." I take it and open the tiny black velvet box. It has the Star Wars logo made in silver. I fucking love Star Wars!

"I love this!" I squeal. He flips it over and it has the initial 'B'. I look up at him and he reaches down his shirt and reveals a matching necklace he's already wearing. He flips it and it has an initial 'J'. I begin to blush. "That's so sweet!" I say and kiss his cheek. He helps me put it on.

"Glad you love it." He says. I press my forehead against him and giggle. Our noses touch lightly which tickles. He leans in closing the space between us. His soft and moist lips brush against mine. Our kiss turns more and more passionate as seconds pass. I kiss the hardest I can from the empty years I've been spending by myself. He licks my bottom lip and I part them. My whole body tingles by every time he moves his tongue in my mouth. He cups my cheek with his hand. My heart still races to the point that I think I might explode. We separate and look into each other. We pant. I get up and lead him to my bedroom. I close the door with a soft click. When I turn Marilyn pushes me on the bed and hovers over me. He leans into my ear.

"I love you, Jeordie. Merry Christmas." He whispers. We then make love.