45. Surpirse!

*December*

-Brenda's point of view

"So what are we doing today?" I asked the group of girls in front of me.

"How about we go out and eat?" Mahogany shrugged.

"Okay, where do you all wanna go?" Taylor asked.

"Let's get some seafood." I suggested.

"I thought you hate seafood." Crystal raised a brow.

"I do, but I've been having these weird cravings lately." I rubbed my stomach.

"Are you pregnant or something?" Bridget joked.

"I honestly don't know." I laughed nervously.

"Why does it take forever for you guys to find out if you're pregnant?" My sister asked us.

"That's something I've always been asking myself. I guess we're too oblivious." Mahogany chuckled.

"Are you guys serious? I'll miss my period for one day, and I'm already buying all of the pregnancy tests in the pharmacy." Taylor laughed.

"Now that I think about it, I am late on my period. I just didn't think much of it because it happens a lot. Looks like I have to buy some tests." I shrugged.

After sending my sister to the store to buy the tests, I took them.

"What are you going to do if it's positive?" Crystal asked.

"Be pregnant, duh!" Bridget rolled her eyes.

"No shit Sherlock!" I mumbled sarcastically. "But i don't know. Of course I'll keep the baby, I just don't know how I'd tell Jackie."

Ding!

"Does anyone want to look?" I asked.

Everyone shook their heads, 'no.'

"Fine, call Gilinsky. I'll make him check." I ordered.

Bridget took her phone out and told Gilinsky to get here as soon as possible. Ten minutes later, he arrived.

"What's up?" He asked while walking in.

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Long story short, there's a possibility that I might be pregnant so I took some tests. None of us want to check, so we want you to do it." I explained.

He stood there in shock for a moment before walking into the restroom.

"Well?" I asked as he walked out.

"Do you have an extra room in the house?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yeah, why?" I nodded.

"Good, cause you're going to need it for my future niece or nephew." He smiled.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

The girls all squealed and congratulated me.

"How are you going to tell Jack?" Gilinsky asked over the screaming girls.

"You know, I have the perfect idea." I smiled, thinking about my plan.

*Christmas day*

"It's Christmas, bitches!" I herd Cam yell, waking me up.

I looked to my side and noticed that Jackie was gone. I walked out into the hall and saw the guys yelling full of joy.