12

"He know what's coming when I come through"

Rob POV 

  "Babe." Derrick said on the phone as I was doing some last minute things. "Hold on." I said as I was talking to a few people. "Make me yell on this phone." he said as I ignored him and continued doing what I was doing. "Babe!" he yelled as I accidentally hung on up on his ass. That's what the fuck he get since he wanna play so damn much. He was calling me back but I still had some things to do so I let the phone go to voicemail. I'll just call him back when I'm actually done so he won't embarrass me like that again. Lil ugly ass. 

  He called me back as I was walking to my car. "Hello?" I said upon answering the phone. "Why you ignore my calls lil baby?" he said as I smiled. He sounded so hurt. "Wassup Derrick?" I said ignoring him. "Damn you cold. Nevermind now." he said. "Wait, what was it?" I asked. I was kinda of intrigued now.  "Not until you apologize." he said as I looked at my phone like he was crazy. "I'm sorry." I said as he laughed. "Nah not good enough." he said as I smiled. "I'm sorry baby." I said blushing hard as shit. Can't stand him. "I like that. I like it a lot." he said as I laughed. "Whatever boy. What is it?" I asked as I started the car. 

   "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?" he asked sounding so nervous. "I would love too." I said as I swore he thanked god and let out a sigh of relief. "Aww you was nervous. That's so sweet." I said as I laughed. "I'll see you later tonight baby." he said as I got nervous as hell. He didn't even tell me what to wear. Just gonna hang up the phone up like that. "Shit!" I said out loud. I quickly called Alexis. "Wassup kid? she said upon the first answer. "Get to my house NOW." I said as I hung up. I sped my way home. "What's up?" she said as I pulled up. 

  "I need an outfit now!" I said unlocking the door. "For?" she asked. "I have a date with Derrick tonight. I'm so nervous. Do these match?" I said going through a random outfit. "That's fire as hell. Wear that." she said as I changed outfits. I went through about 50 outfits before ending up with the one I had the first time. "You're fucking annoying." she sighed as my phone rung. I looked and saw that it was him. "Hello?" I said not trying to stutter. "Babe send me your location so I can come and get you." he said as I laughed. Should've asked that earlier. "OK. I just sent it." I said as my hands got sweaty. It was now becoming a struggle to hold my phone. 

  "Ight well I'll see you soon." he said as he hung up the phone. Aww shit. "Boy if you don't calm your ass. You gonna look like you just pissed yourself." Alexis said as she laughed. I just glared at her. "It's not funny." I said as the doorbell rung. Aww shit that's him. "How do I look?" I asked her. "You look fine. Go." she said pushing me downstairs. My stupid ass damn near fell down the steps. "Rob come on. I've never seen you act like this before." she said. She's right I've never acted like this with any guy. Not even my ex. It's something about Derrick. "You right. Let me stop playing." I said as I shook off the nerves before continuing my walk to the door.

  When I answered the door, I saw him looking handsome as always. That's my ba-frie-Derrick. "You looking real good right now." he said biting his bottom lip. "Thank you." I smiled at him. We just stood there staring at each other. "Have him back by 10, bring me a doggy bag and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Alexis said breaking us out of our trance. "Move." I said as I closed the door. "Have a good night y'all. Text me later."she said as she left my house. "We catching the bus" I said as I laughed. "You got jokes huh? Nah that's me right there." He said pointing to this Nissan Maxima. "This is nice." I smiled as he opened the door. 

  "You already know what I'm going to say to that so I'm not even gonna say it." he said as he got in. I just got quiet after that. The ride was silent, honestly I like this. "We're here." he said as I looked out the window. "There's nothing here." I said to him as he laughed. "Look to you're left." he said as I saw this beautiful restaurant. This shit look mad expensive. "Come on." he laughed as he grabbed my hand. There goes those butterflies. "Welcome to Sativa. Table for two?" the waiter asked us. "Reservation under McKinley." Derrick said as the waitress nodded her head. "Right this way sir." she said as she guided us out the door. My nigga, we had a damn lake from view! "This is beautiful!" I said as Derrick smiled at me. 

Delivery!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara