Chapter 8 - Dude, why are you carrying around a can of whipped cream?

Mr. Stupid, my alarm, started buzzing hysterically and I pitched up out of my sleep. I groaned and flopped back down, as I also brought my petite hand down onto the clock. It shut up instantly. After about five minutes of pre-resting, I rolled out of bed and stalked to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I grabbed my leggings, my tube top and a pair of black peek toe flats. I love peek toe shoes. I threw them on and started shuffling around my room for stuff I'd need for today.

I'm going to kill Heath! I locked up my house and skipped to my car with that murderous thought lingering inside my head. That bastard was the cause of me having to wash cheese out of my hair for about an hour or two. And, he's also the reason I'm exhausted. He and I had a food fight.. don't ask.. and we stayed up until about two-thirty cleaning up the house again. Then, before he left, he suggested I throw a party, which I agreed to. This weekend, actually.

I was jamming to my music and riding to school peacefully. I actually had my own concert in my car. Sure, there were a few people on the road who didn't actually appreciate that. But, who gives a flying crap?

I walked into the halls of my school and I actually felt happy today. I don't know if its because I'm throwing a party Friday or because I get to see my best friend and the guys today. Probably both.

Suddenly, I felt tiny arms go around my neck in a choking manner, but not actually choking me. It didn't take rocket science for me to figure who it was. I squealed and threw my arms around my best friend.

"I missed you!" we both shrieked at the same time. You'd swear we hadn't seen each other in a year instead of a day. I just missed her jokes, her company, do I dare say it.. her ridiculous twerking.

I filled Sheer in on everything and the girl couldn't keep the creepy grin off of her face.

"I love the guys already! They're bringing my true baby back out!" she gushed. I knew exactly what she meant. She was meaning the old me. When I say Sheer adored the old me, I'm talking freaking whipped!

I smiled. "She'll always remain in me, Sheer. I can't believe you actually thought she was gone." I pretended to be shock.

"What with how boring you were, I couldn't help it." she deadpanned.

"Ouch." I frowned, then I couldn't help grinning at her silly toothy smile that was now on her face.

"Where are the guys? I wanna bother them!" she whined.

"Right?! It's fun." I smiled.

"Ah!" she squealed. "Speak about the greek gods and they shall appear." she said, looking past me.

I cocked my head to the side as I stared at Sheer. "When the hell since did the saying say that?" I questioned.

"Ever since they," she shot her chin in the direction of the boys in the back of me, I assumed. "were born." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I laughed.

"Purplehaze." I could feel Heath in the back of me.

I turned around. "Cullen." I nodded. "Hi guys," I waved at Scott and Allan.

"Hey, Charm." Allan grinned, stuffing a hand full of fries in his mouth, and I didn't miss the scowl he earned from Sheer.

"Hi, Charm." Scott greeted with a friendly smile.

"How long did it take for you to wash the cheese out of your hair?" Heath teased.

I glared at him. "Two freaking hours it felt like!" I exclaimed. Then, a smirk appeared on my face as I remembered something. "How long did it take you to wash it out of your butt?" I arched my left brow and crossed my arms.