I'm Sorry

I walk into the House from being gone for hours. Dad(Whitehat) was sitting on the couch a worried look on his face, as he comes over to me. 
"Hey SweetTart, you okay?" My dad(whitehat) askes, as my papa(Slug) comes up behind him hugging him from behind.  He hugs Papa(slug) back. I look at them both confused. Then Papa(slug) lets go of dad(whitehat) and comes over to me. Kneeling down he pulls me into a hug. I start crying hugging back, he starts rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. I swear I heard him crying last night. "I'm sorry bailee, I really am." He says kissing my forehead. he gets up, as I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I say running to the door. I open the door to have a gun pointed to my head, I scream and both my parents come out of the kitchen, to see me on the floor with someone pointing a gun to my head. Tears fell threw my eyepatch, stinging both my eyes. I start to back up. when I see a hero walk up behind him, motioning him to put the gun down. He puts the gun down, and I run to both my parents crying. Hugging on to my dad(whitehat). As I hear the Hero start talking. "UM, how can I put this," he says putting his hand to his chin. "I'm sorry, but we have to take Bailee, you guys aren't taking care of her, I'm sorry." He says walking towards me. I growl at him telling him he is too close, also telling him that he should back off, and I'm not leaving. "Well, Looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way." He says running at me. Grabbing me, and teleporting away with me. I scream. Teleporting away from my parents.