Coming home to abuse

I'm walking home from school, I can hear my papa(Slug) Yelling from here, I could tell he was drunk. "Today's gonna be a long day." I think to myself. I walk to the door hesitating to open it, I sigh building up all the courage I have to open the door. I could hear my Dad(white-hat) Yelling at my papa(Slug) to stop. I open the door, putting my bag down by the door. "good, they're upstairs." I think to myself, going into the kitchen and grabbing the crackers from the cupboard. Going over to the table, I hear someone come downstairs. "I really hope that's, not papa(slug)," I whisper to my self. I see my dad come into the kitchen crying. I look at the ground, I hated seeing my dad cry. I go over to him, kneeling Down, he jumps a little, probably thinking I was Papa(Slug). "don't worry it's me, dad." I say with the sweetest voice I could manage to say. I pull him into a hug, he hugs back, crying on my shoulder. I rub on his back gently so he doesn't feel threatened. "I don't know what I did?" He says continuing to cry. "Hey look at me!" I say to him. He looks up at me. "It's not your fault, dad(white-hat), Papa(slug) is choosing to do this, it's never your fault," I say sweetly still rubbing his back. Then Papa(slug) comes into the room looking mad, I think he heard what I was telling Dad(whitehat). He comes over to me pushing Dad off me. "P--Papa what are you d-doing?!" I say while he grabs me by my collar of my shirt. He then throws me against a wall across the room. I start crying holding my head. I Look at my hand, its covered in blood.My eyes widen as I try to get up, but fall down passing out. I hear my dad(whitehat) come over to me, he was crying as he picked me up. "Bailee, please say something!" he says rocking me back and forth. "BAILEE!" he yells. 

(A couple hours later)

I wake up to My dad(whitehat) Crying on my lap. "D-dad," I say opening my eyes. "OH MY GOD BAILEE!"  He says pulling me into a hug "you're okay!" he says still crying. I sigh, as tears burned my eyes as my papa(slug) came into the room. I sit up, looking at him, but behind him, were my 2 uncles(BlackHat and Flug). I get up going to the bathroom changing into my pink and black tuxedo. Then walking over to the door opening it, then slamming it shut. I walked out of the room then my little cousins came out yelling my name. "Bailee wait for me!" I hear Asher yell. But I don't stop, I start running for the door crying.