the beginning

•The beginning

•Its early spring the snow is melting and calves bear cubs are learning from their elders flowers are coming up and hunting is becoming easier for the wolves. The tribe is looking for a new chief to take over the land. Himbuin never had a son or daughter zonlineus is looking for a strong leader who will also marry her. Shinda comes back in the tribe and looks at the tribe. Dakota walks up to her and sits down ‘’the tribe looks great shinda.’’ He says looking at her worried face. Shinda looks at Dakota and licks his face ‘’can you go with the wolves and get some food where low.’’ she says getting up waging her tail. ‘’even jax?’’ he asks getting up. ‘’yes he is the best at the field.’’ shinda say walking away Dakota gathers the wolves to hunt. ‘’shinda wants us to hunt jax you have the field.’’ he says to the pack.

•The beginning

•Shinda hears zonlineus crying in a teepee. She walks over and pokes her head in and see her holding Himbuin necklace she walks in the teepee nervously. Zonlineus see shinda ‘’oh shinda.’’ she cries. Shinda lays down and rests her head on zonlineus lap. She strokes her head. Shinda has a flash back of her trying to save Himbuin. She feels guilt in her heart again. Shinda gets up and licks the tears off of zonlineus face. She walks out of the teepee. She shakes her pelts and goes for a walk she thinks about himbuin. She stops and sees an all white eagle on a tree. She walks closer to it not believing her eyes. It calls to her and flies right by her head. She ducks and watches she follows it in to the woods. She stops right a tribe the eagle sits at the edge of the tree calling to me.

•The beginning

•I look at the tribe then the eagle. He calls at me one more time and then I see a big wolf coming up the mountain straight to me I cowers and look at the eagle I lower my head and wait for the wolf to meet up with me. He is bigger then me he shows his teeth. ‘’who are you?’’ he growls at me ‘’I am shinda from the red wolf pack.’’ she says nervously  he stops and looks at me for a while. ‘’oh you must be here for the chiefs son.’’ he says almost wagging his tail. ‘’Um sure, yes!’’ she corrects her self. ‘’ok well follow me.’’ he says cocking his head. The eagle flies off and shinda follows the alpha the other wolves watch shinda closely. They walk up to the chief who has 2 sons standing next to him. They look at me closely until they figure out who I am the chiefs older son grabs my necklace. ‘’ah shinda.’’ says the chief.

•The beginning

•He looks at his son ‘’I bet she is here telling us to meet zonlineus.’’ he tells his oldest son. He is a handsome man who looks like he would led a tribe very well. Shinda looks at them confused. ‘’Ok shinda thanks for the notice.’’ the alpha male says looking at me. I walk out of the woods still confused. The eagle is waiting for me in the woods. It calls to shinda and dives at her head and ruffs her fur shinda bark and wags her tail and she follows it to the tribe meadow. As she gets back the eagle pitches it self in a tree. Tracks meets up with her ‘’where did you go?’’ he asks her licking her face. ‘’I will tell you later.’’ she says running back to the tribe. Every one is eating or making quilts or clothes. The hunters skin the elk the wolves caught. Shinda looks for zonlineus she goes in her teepee but she isn't here. She then see her talking to the chief shinda went and saw. Zonlineus calls shinda over. ‘’is this the wolf you saw?’’ she says a little happy. ‘’yes shinda.’’ he says smiling at shinda. Jax watches shinda then the chief ‘’ok shinda you may go.’’ she says smiling shinda walks over to jax. ‘’who is that?’’ he asks shinda.

•The beginning

•‘’The chief of the mountain tribe.’’ she says nudging jax’s back he watches as she walks away. Angel comes in the tribe with a rabbit. She drops it next to shinda ‘’great go to the hunters for skinning.’’ shinda says angel walk over to hunters and drops the rabbit meat. ‘’good work girl.’’ says one of the hunter. Angel runs over to shinda and tackles her to the ground and nibbles her ear. Shinda wags her tail and nips angels face. Tracks and Dakota watch soon Jax comes over and watches them play. They wag their tails and sit down shinda hears the eagle in the distance. She wiggles out of angels reach and she gets up and listens. Her ears twitch and she follows the sound they look at her confused. She catches a glimpse of the eagles white feathers she runs in the woods and see it in a tree. ‘’shinda?’’ tracks asks following her. She stop and looks at him and then the eagle. ‘’what are you doing?’’ he says looking in the tree.