Nothing

• Dedicated to Kenneth Smith

So.....

Well I was walking down this street and this happened.

A guy about 5"4 says what are you doing. I said "Nothing". Then he said "Oh really". So I said "yeah". Then he walked away.

Moral- Generally when you say your doing nothing somebody will ask you what your doing. I was writing this part when the man asked me what I was doing but i still told him nothing. There is a funny thing about doing nothing. What does it mean to be doing nothing. Is it absolutely nothing, but if your doing absolutely nothing how do your breathe. You are ALWAYS breathing right. So isn't breathing doing something. So when my parents tell me to help around the house because they say I'm doing nothing I can say I was doing something because it's impossible to do nothing. It's not smart mouthing it's a law of physics. (that reminds me of a song.) When you do absolutely nothing you can't be standing, sitting, laying down, or crouching. How is your body suppose to do anything when you do nothing. You can't be doing anything like sitting or standing because that counts as something. Nothing is like time travel it's impossible. In the movie/ book neverending story the book is about ''the nothing'' but it can't be called the nothing because the nothing in the movie is a storm so it has to be called the something. However if it were called the something the neverending story wouldn't be about "the nothing". Where did the nothing come from in the movie/book. Nothing can't come from somewhere or nowhere either so what exactly is nothing?