CHAT #9

HEY GUYS!

THANKS FOR 12k+ READS! LOVE YA ALL FOR IT <3

AND ALSO THANKS FOR THE RANK. CREEPIEST CHATS EVER! MADE IT TO #5 IN HORROR... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! SO THANK YOU :)

It's been long since I last updated, I know. But I have my exams going on, so sorry.

I'm back with another Phone conversation. 

Someone suggested me to do something in a graveyard/cemetery with a guy as a victim this time. So I gave it a try.

It's short but go ahead. Read it.

*

Imagine yourself as Blake, a high school teen who lost his girlfriend an year ago.

He has a sister, Anna who goes to uni but is home for the summer break.

Sandra is Blake's late girlfriend.

It's eleven at night and Blake hasn't returned home since morning.

Blake - BOLD

Anna - NORMAL

Narration - ITALICS

***

Blake, where are you? Come home fast. Please! Mom and dad are worried about you!

Tell them not to be.

How can they not? Especially today?

CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE DAY? That's all I ask. One single day to mourn over her death.

Blake... I know it's hard. I know it's been exactly twelve months since she died, that's the reason I want to be there for you.

Just leave me alone Anna.

No can do brother. Tell me where you are.

At her grave.

At the cemetery? This late at night?

Yes.

Blake... I... Just come back. You're too far from home. Come back.

No.

Blake, she would've wanted you to move on. She would have wanted you to be happy.

Come home Blake.

I  can't.

Yes you can. Stop thinking about her. Move on. I know you loved her and wanted to have a future with her, but she's gone now. She left you. And it's been an year. You should go on with life.

YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED? Trust me Anna, I did. I tried. It's just too painful to move on.

I know. Brother. Just come back. I don't want you to do anything stupid.

How would you know Anna? How would you know?

You have a beautiful life with a boyfriend you love and go to this amazing university away from home while I'm still stuck in the same high school she used to go to, with her memories surrounding me.

Sometimes... It feels like... I can feel Sandra staring at me.

Sometimes, I can feel her gaze burning me.

It's like she's still here but dead. Like she's looking over me, and if I move on, I'll  be betraying her.

Blake...