Chapter Two~

Jakes POV

     I closed my Apartment door, leaned agents it and sighed. Was Rose really blushing? Well I could tell she was trying to hide it through her long beautiful black hair. God what am I talking about? She probably doesn't have feelings for me.

   That afternoon at school was crazy. I'm glad I made heaps of friends already. The soccer team seems to like me and so does half the girls from school. 

     I smiled to myself. It seems like I have half of my classes with Rose but she didn't seem too happy about it. Why? There's something about her I just can’t pin it down, I dunno I just feel.. I feel like I belong with her.

……………………... 

"Hey Borski I just picked up some food seeing that were all out," Said my great friend Cody.

    Cody was the one who decided to come with me to Australia since he had just finished school he had some free time in his hands. Cody and I are really close friends, close like brothers.  When we were small we used to steal garden gnomes but always returned them back and I can remember that in soccer training once we were all running backwards so me and Cody ran up ahead and laid on the grass and tripped about 7 guys in our team, me and Cody had a good laugh about it, but I wasn't sure about the other guys tho...

"Hey!!" I ran toward him and tackled him down.

"Hey, still got the skills huh?" he laughed tackling me back.

"So I here you’re getting along with the ladies at your school," he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well it’s not my fault I got good looks," I chuckled.

"Hmm is that so," he question back. "Ok hot stuff get yourself to bed."

I poked him on the side, "Hey your only a year older than me doesn't mean you can boss me around bro," I chuckled.

He gave me a glair and got ready to tackle me down.

I surrendered my hands in defeat, "ok, ok.. Jerk,” I chuckled and poked him again.

"That's it, you’ve done enough Mr," Cody laughed while chasing me around the hall.

   I laid on my bead with thoughts of her rushing through my mind, I groaned and shook my head to get her all out. I know I can’t be with her.

……………………

Roses POV

"Hey Jake," I said as I sat next to him in the bus stop. I don't know why I did I just somehow felt safe around him even though we just met..

"H-hey Rose," he said startled.

"What you’re not happy to see me?"

He turned around and faced me I could feel his warm breath slowly creeping against me, his lips were only inches apart. He looked at me with his beep ocean blue eyes. I never really got a glimpse of them before but now that I did, all I say is their amazing!!

"No, never," he said and smiled.

 I swear my heart just melted then.  No, no, no I can't like him! I don’t know him, he probably has a girlfriend, oh no what will my parents say!!!

 "Rose?" he said waving a hand in front of me.

 I snapped out of my thought.

 "Hum yea?"

 He gave me a cheeky grin, "were you thinking about me?" and looked at me again with those eyes.

 I blushed, he was right. "You Jerk," I nudged in the rubs and soon after, we both started laughing.