Our Destiny

Sneak peek ........<333

“Don’t ever leave me Jake; I love you so much…” I whispered in his ear as he carried me off the floor and laid me against the trunk of the ever green tree. This night was perfect it was just the two of us, alone in a magnificent tree house. This tree house has been here ever since I’ve first started college, I remember that my friends and I always use to come here to plan out secret events, or even just chill out and gossip. I’ve had some pretty memorable times in this tree house, so have my friends and now being here with Jake makes it feel even more special to be able to share this experience with him.

He smiled, oh god his smile, “I Promise you baby and even if I’m not here, remember that I’m always hear close to your heart,” he whispered placing small kisses on my neck.

I gasped softly as he pulled me closer, oh god how I wanted this moment to last!! He kept on kissing me and his warm hand found the bear mid riff of my hips. He slowly moved his thumbs in a circular motion and I moaned out his name quietly

“Mmm, Jake,” I groaned.

 I could feel the heat between my legs start to increase. This moment is just freaking perfect I just don’t want to let him go…

He slowly moved his hands sending shivers up my spine and moved the straps of my dress over my shoulder, I let out a sigh. He moved his head towards me and kissed me, holding tightly onto me “I’ll never ever let you go,” he breathed as he carefully raised my dress just about my hips.

He slowly moved his lips to my neck again and kissed me harder this time making me moan louder and he replied moaning back. I clung tightly onto his shirt and he stopped, looking deep into my hazel brown eyes I knew we were ready, did he??

“Let’s get out of here Rose; I want to spend this night with you and only you,” He smiled at me and walked to Cody’s car which he had borrowed.

“Where are we going Jake?” I questioned him when we got in the car.

“You’ll find out babe I’m taking you somewhere special tonight.”

Jake told me to close my eyes when we were just about there; he parked the car and came across to open the door for me. “Jake what are..?” Before I could finish the sentence he told me to open my eyes and I did so. It took me a while to regain my sight and when I did I saw, in front of me a beautiful hut with gorgeous luminous lights. “What.. How, Jake??” I sounded like a lost puppy.

“I knew you’d like it,” he smiled. “Don’t worry I earned the money from my job and I wanted to do something for you… so there you have it your own private holiday.”

I smiled at him he truly was something. “You mean our private holiday,” I corrected him. We both walked up to the bed room and I closed the door behind me. “So where were we..?”  I said with a smirk.

“Hmm, Oh I remember,” He said chuckling. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and instantly our lips collided on to each other again. He walked backwards with me still on his waist we were so caught up in that moment, until we both toppled on to the bed laughing. As soon as we both stopped laughing he looked at me again with his gorgeous eyes.

“Baby… I really want you not only now but forever and always, but if you don’t want to I understand,” I smiled at him we were definitely ready.

“If you’re ready then I am too, so let’s do this together Jake…”