Prologue

Prologue.

April 28, 2013

It's 9:30 in the morning and I'm heading to the Toy Store to buy a gift--a barbie doll-- for my little sister, Layla. It's her 7th birthday today. She was pretty excited to celebrate today that she wanted to stay awake until 12 midnight. But dad didn't allow her. And she ended up sleeping beside me.

I open the door and the cashier greeted me, "Good morning, ma'am." I smile and went straight to the doll section.

There's this cute doll that caught my attention. So I grab it from the stool but her head's kinda ripped off. Well, that's weird. They should've thrown the doll since it's damaged.

*kring*

"Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Kieff?"

"Yes, why?"

"We need you to come immediately at Hua's Hospital. It's about your sister."

I immediately rush to the hospital and went to the emergency room. 

"Maam, you can't go inside," say the nurse.

"Please--"

"I'm sorry, maam, but you can't--"

"What do you mean I cant? My little sister is dying and you're telling me i cant be with her in her last breath?" I shout to her.

"But maa--"

Screw everybody, I barge in and sit beside my litle sister. The doctors grab me, but I punch one of them. So all of them back off.

I caress her pretty little face as her tears stream down. And she whispers, "Tell pop I love you both.." and hold her last breath.

"What? N-nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I scream and all the doctors grab me out.

Three hours later, my dad arrives. I hug him and cry and he whispers, "It's alright, just promise me you'll find those craps, show them who's the boss."

"I promise."

Whoever those killers are, you'll get a taste of Officer Zefora Xeithe Kieff. Watch out, you bastards.