One Shot # 3- Death to the WITCH!!! NGAHAHAHAHAH

Okay, so if you haven't read fear and Deception by ^11Annonymus11^ this probably won't make any sense. But basically her character, Celeste did some pretty dick stuff to Cupid, so I decided to vent my anger in a nice tortuire scene that was requested by... who was it again? Oh yeh, me.

(If you don't like disturbing scenes DO NOT read this)

"You really think this will work?" Pitch asked as he and Celeste observed Tooth from one of the great golden domes that made up Tooth's Palace. His feet scuffed the tiling, and he glanced around him, unlike Celeste, who stared straight ahead, smirking slightly.

"Oh yes, I think the Guardians could do with a little more chaos, wouldn't you agree?" Toothiana was rushing from fairy to fairy, calling orders about missing teeth like she normally would, but Celeste could read deeper, past her nervous facade, into the anxiety. There, lying under all those feathers, was a whole new trove of secrets to exploit. "Anyway, I think one of those feathered scarves would suit me perfectly."

"I'm sure it would," Pitch said wryly, the corner of his mouth twisting up slightly. "Burlesque would be your sort of thing."

Celeste felt the insult stir anger within her, but she retaliated with a flirty smile, flicking her luscious hair behind one shoulder. "Oh Pitch, you don't even know the half of the things I'm into."

"And now I am definitely going to throw up," a voice said from behind them, and they both spun around, knives appearing in Celeste's hands so swiftly that Pitch couldn't be sure whether she had been holding them before. A girl with long, writhing dark hair was leaning casually against a golden pillar, black eyes watching them skeptically.

Celeste's eyes narrowed. "What are you doing here? Didn't you learn a lesson from last time?"

Dark surveyed her cooly. "Do I look like the sort of person who pays attention to things?"

"Obviously not, since you've come to face me again."

"Darkness," Pitch said, stepping in between them, and her gaze turned to him, ignoring the peeved witch. "What are you doing here?"

"Would you believe I'm here to help?"

"We don't want you," Celeste hissed. "Go hide under a bed."

"Only if Pitch joins me down there." Dark was unused to using suggestive lines, but she took strength from Cupid as she let a small smile spread across her face, imagining long red lines being cut into the Bitch's face. She saw Celeste just look amused, and was slightly worried that her words hadn't had the right effect.

"Darkness..." Pitch said in a warning voice.

She grinned at him cheerily. "Okay then, would you believe you stole something of mine and I'm here to smite you and get it back?"

"And how are you planning to do that?" Celeste asked. "I don't see many shadows, except mine which you're trying to fill."

Darkness didn't lose the grin for a second, and her hair twitched in anticipation like a cat's tail. She glanced behind them triumphantly. "Yes, but you don't see much snow around here do you, and he's all pumped up."

"Hey guys, can't say I've missed you," Jack Frost told them, having snuck up silently, staff raised. Celeste went to fling her kinfe at him, but a blast of ice enveloped her before the blade had even left her hand. At the same time, Pitch fell forwards, a lassoo of shadows having grabbed him by the ankles. He shot a massive stream of his Nightmare sand at Jack, who was making sure Celeste was completely surrounded, it almost touched the Guardian before Tooth grabbed Jack and pulled him out of the way.