Chapter 7

Harry looked at Hermione unbelievably, What could be the reason why she dreamt something so satanic? And the snake, Harry had a huge feeling that the snake is from the Malfoys. Probably stalking them.

Harry got up and Hermione looked up to him. He looks very determined to do something, His hard expression made Hermione shiver.

"Are you still tired?" Harry asks 

"No" Hermione says confused, There's no way in hell she thinks she could be sleeping again tonight after that horrible dream.

"We'll keep going we can't stay like this any longer, Something bad might happen very soon" Harry says packing up things

"I'll get the dragon prepared" Hermione insisted and she was about to go outside when Harry spoke.

"Hold it right there, I don't want you going outside alone again stay here and fix the things i'll prepare the dragon" harry says and Hermione's throat dries and she couldn't but be astonished on his moves.

Hermione knew that Harry is one of the most sweetest friend a person could ever have but each everytime her heart stumbled like something is hitting it. And she didn't know why these little things bothers her.

Hermione just shook her head to get mind off the silly thought and just started packing.

***

"Hold on tight to me" Harry whispered and Hermione palced her hands on his torso, She felt his hard body on her soft hands through his shirt.

Harry shuffled and grabbed her hands that is wrapped around his torso which almost made her squeal in surprise on the sudden move.

"Careful" Harry mumbled when the dragon shifted and she almost misplaced herself, Harry placed her arms and hands all around him and made it hold on tighter, She was so close she can smell his peppermint smell on his shirt the smell is so male compared to her vanilla scent.

Hermione closed her eyes and layed her head on Harry's back as the cold air hit her and she felt the absence of land around her. And for once in about a month without Ron she felt safe again.

And before she could even realized she fell asleep while feeling Harry's warm body and his astonishing minty smell.

***

"Hermione" Hermione heard her name being called a couple of times, She opened her eyes and saw that they were still sitting on hagrid's dragon and harry is facing her, The orange morning aura is sorrounded through the whole place indicating it is early in the morning, Her head is placed against his chest and his arms are wrapped around her.

Hermione's eyes widen at their position and quickly pulled away, Damn did he realized that she slept on him?

"What, Where are we?" Hermione asks confusingly as she looked around, Their at a open spaced small white rocks are in the ground and her eyes landed on a small house that is very familiar.

"We just landed, Let's go" Harry says while getting off the dragon after landing into the ground he offered his hand for her to grabbed on.

Hermione looked at Harry's hand and continued to get off on the dragon and when she did she walks towards the house while Harry is right behind her.

When they reached the door they both looked at each other before harry finally knocks.

A few moments later it opened and Luna stared at both of them.

"Hermione, Harr-" Suddenly Luna was pulled inside and Xenophilius faced them, He has a threathing look on his face, His stares intensified and Harry grabbed unto Hermione's arms.

"What are you doing here? What do you need? Getaway from us!" Xenophilius exclaimed and Harry and Hermione stepped back from his loud shout.

He looked like he is in huge rage, His eyes were red and his teeth gritted harshly to each other, He looked at harry with so much hatred, Harry stared at his eyes with the same intensity.

"Xenophilius we just need to talk to her pl-"

"Silence! Get out of my place! NOW!!" He shouted once again and then grabbed a wand from his pocket.

Hermione grabbed hers and aimed it to Xenophilius who is doing the same for the both of them.

"Daddy please just let me talk to them for a second, I have something important to say" Luna insisted while backing him away from the door.

"You know how dangerous they are Luna, and i don't want you involved in this!" Xenophilius mumbled and then looked at Luna whose eyes were begging.

"Daddy i promise to you nothing bad will happen to me just please let me help them" Luna convinced her father still holding his arms.

Silence covered the whole place as Xenophilius stared at both of Harry and Hermione still very alert.

"Do you assure that nothing bad will happen to my daughter potter?" Xenophilius asks with a hard tone on his voice, As if he was saying a command.

"Yes" Harry says with gritted teeth

 Xenophilius  looks away and goes inside the house while Luna goes outside and smiled at both of them.

"Let's talk somewhere else, Follow me" Luna says walking ahead of them.

Harry and Hermione followed her and while they were walking Hermione felt soft hands held her hand, Hermione was surprised and she looked up to harry whos i focused on the way they are heading.

Hermione smiled in silence.