3☽ Reunited

Karletta

NEXT DAY

Straightening out my clothes as I walked into hell with my best friends Davina & Monica by my side, I strutted down the hallway with everyone's eyes on me. They had all stopped what they were doing to turn around and attentively watch what I was about to do, giving me their full and undivided attention.

I owned these halls now.

The anger inside me grew even larger when my eyes had finally landed on Melina bullying an innocent girl with a sly smile on that overused face of hers. Oh yeah I forgot one crucial thing about this lying and deceiving bitch, she's the school's biggest whore. I still find it funny how neither Matt nor Elegance Middleton have noticed this key feature about their horrendous daughter yet.

 I still find it funny how neither Matt nor Elegance Middleton have noticed this key feature about their horrendous daughter yet

As I was walking up to Melina who still hadn't seen me yet the whole school's eyes were on me, Monica pulled me back midway. "Letta," She sighed heavily.

I already knew what she was about to say so I continued walking with my best friends dragging themselves along, "I know what you're going to say Monica and I agree with you all the way but this has to be done. This bitch needs to know her place." I said while looking directly at Melina.

Monica's response to what I had just said was another heavy sigh and I didn't blame her.

When I finally reached Melina I whispered to the girl Melina was verbally torturing, "Forget her. I'll sort her out myself, you go catch up with your friends and head straight to class okay? " I told her with a small smile.

She gave me a warm smile back and walked off without saying anything so I turned back to Melina who had just rolled her eyes at me, "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I suggest you keep your damn mouth shut around FBI agents, you hear me?" I exclaimed while pointing my finger at her.

Those who didn't stop before to watch had now stopped, all eyes were on us and I bet Melina was loving all of the attention she was receiving.

Melina crossed her arms, "What are you gonna do about it huh? You're a cold blooded murderer and you damn well know it." She said coldly.

Davina tugged at my left arm, "Letta come on let's just go. She's not worth your time, everyone's watching." Davina sighed.

I shook my head, "I'll make it quick." I stated and Davina's grip on me loosened.

My anger started accelerating and rising above the roof and I knew this was dangerous so I decided to tone it down a bit, "I loved Ace. How dare you even assume that I killed him?!" I said, looking directly into Melina's clear blue eyes.