A Short Walk Around Town

"What are you reading there, Viviana?" John asked, glancing up from his computer screen.

"Macbeth." She answered with a hint of laughter.

"Isn't that play about genocide?" John asked with slight disgust.

"Yes. But the way Shakespeare puts it, is amusing to me." She smiled and marked her book, closing it soon after. She stretched, placing Macbeth on the side table, and standing as she flicked out her walking stick. "I'm going to go for a walk, you two are more than welcome to come with if you want." She walked over to the coat rack and felt out for her sweatshirt then donned it quickly before carefully stepping down the steps and waiting at the front door for the duo to race down to meet her. But was slightly surprised when only one pair of feet followed her.

The front door opened and she heard the smile in the man's voice, "After you." John said with a slight bow.

"Thank you." Viviana curtsied, keeping her balance, and stepped out the door, placing her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose, and allowing John to link arms with her and lead her down the front steps and down the street.

Now this, dear reader, is where you see a certain routine commencing. You see, after this short walk down to the park, John and Viviana make it a habit to take these daily walks after breakfast and after dinner. Sherlock accompanied them once or twice but became bored and ran off to somewhere different, usually without spoken consent.

~X~

"Have you heard anything from Mycroft?" John asked this from his desk chair, turning to look at Viviana who was sitting next to Sherlock at the kitchen table, while he was experimenting, and she reading another rather large book.

Viviana's ears perked up and her finger stopped roaming a page from 'Much Ado About Nothing' and she shook her head, continuing her finger's pacing.

John nodded and went back to blogging.

You might be asking yourself at this moment, how long has Viviana been at 221B Baker Street? Well, she's been there for quite some time indeed. Nearly three weeks. In fact, Viviana's phone hasn't received a call or text from anyone in that amount of time. Her only contacts being Mycroft, Mycroft's assistant Jillian, Sherlock, and John. When she leaves the flat, she always has either John or Sherlock with her. But mostly John because Sherlock doesn't like moving while he's trying to think.

As you might have caught onto, Viviana enjoys Shakespeare. And the reason all her books are thick is because the braille needs to be punched into a thick paper, so lots of thick paper=thick book. Anything else? Oh yes. You probably noticed John is the only one in the flat, other than Mrs. Hudson, who speaks most of the time. You should remember that Viviana does not like starting conversations, so she allows John to start them and ever more rarely, Sherlock. Though Sherlock is an entirely different subject that I will get to in due time. So don't you fret, little reader, my explanations of Sherlock will come in good time.

~~~~~~~

A/n: What do you guys think so far? Should I continue with the story in an unknown perspective?

Oh wait, I'll just continue writing in the way that I prefer and your input would be helpful in the long run, but I honestly don't give a damn if you read this. -AH