The weirdness

James pov
Before savage
We were walking down but I wasn't paying attention to our surroundings I was feeling too sick right now.  I was told to go in wait I didn't catch that but what ever. I said okay and went in and I saw a bed. I laid down to sleep. Then all of the sudden I started shivering and my mind was being clouded. I tossed and turned trying to fight the welcoming clouding ness in my brain but it won. I looked up and saw another fox that smelled like me. My father and next to him was a bunny. Why would my father be next to a living bunny I got up and staked closer and closer to my prey. I got close enough and pounced but a clear force field was blocking my path. I hear a voice in my head say stop. I do t know why but I think I know this bunny. Wait wait what am I doing I am not a savage animal and I just tried to eat my.......... my mom. I backed away and laid down and put my paws over my head and cried. My mom got a bit closer but I didn't want to face her I was ashamed. I don't know why but my father came into my cell. Maybe he though because we were family and the same species I wouldn't attack. He was right but I couldn't say the same for Mom. I was glad that she had the common sense to stay out. I went up to him and laid next to him. I just needed to know someone was there. I was scared about what was happening to me and would it be permanent. " James are you still in there?" I hear my dad say cautiously. I nod my head and he seems to be more relaxed. "Hey Judy is James okay i made the calls." I hear chief bogo say. I see he walk in and he is so big I get scared and scamper under the bed. I see my dad laugh at this but I was shivering. "Nick what are you doing in there and what are you laughing at?" He demanded. He then pointed at me and my shivering body. "Nick that is still dangerous even if he is afraid of me."  He said. "But sir I have been in here for five minutes and he only tried to attack once and that was when just went savage." "So you are telling me he is still himself." "Yes sir. I will prove it. Come on out James he won't hurt you." My Dad said calmly. I walked out head down because I was sad still Because I tried to eat my mom. "That doesn't prove anything." Oh wait I have an idea. I wiggle the scanner out from my pants and I bring up the prototype hologram typer. I type hi how are yoi. Stupid me and these savage paws. "Okay now do you believe me." "Yes I do nick. But I still don't think it is completely safe so Judy you can't go in or your fired."