The Part 2

James pov
My dad left to get the day started. I didn't know what to do. "Error eeeerrrrooorrre system c c crasssh." I hear one of my other inventions say. "Why why I thought I fixed you." I say to the power analyzer. "Warning high power output detected origin organic life, person unknown, species unknown, error. New data achieved spices......." it didn't finish because it shorted out. When I went to look at the screen it showed something weird. It said you can't know yet. "That is so weird. Did someone hack-in I made the best fire wall ugh. Then it showed something else and it read out this is fine tech nice fire wall. Yes then someone did hack-in. That is fantastic ger.
Time skip
Finally I fixed it but the memory of the species that it was is gone. "James you in there." I hear my mom say outside the door. "Yes you can come in." I say yell because of the door. "What you working on?" She asked. "Oh trying to fix what a hacker did to my power analyzer. I didn't rightly know what they did." "Error error system restart complete  species is *static* system shutting down." Uhhh that stupid thing. "See what I mean look it is typing this." I show my mom the thing it typed. "Wow well I know you will figure it out. In the mean time want to get some brunch?" She said. "Yeah that sounds nice."
Time skip after brunch
"That was good brunch Mom thank you." I say as I pat my belly. "I hope you enjoyed today so far because you do remember we are going to a restaurant so get ready." She says. "Do I need to wear fancy cloths." I ask more like whine. "Yes so go find yours I need to go find your fathers." She says as I walk off. That is weird I found my fathers suit tie and hat. "Hey Mom are you still looking for dads suit, tie, and hat?" "Yes why?" "I found them." I say as I show them to her. "Where did you find these?" "In my closet I guess Dad doesn't like fancy cloths either." "No he doesn't." "Well see ya Mom I am gonna put on some nicer cloths." I wall out of the room and into mine. I put on a t shirt that had a suit printed in it and a pair of baggy jeans.
Time skip to leaving
"Guys we are leaving!!" I hear My Mom yells "okay we are coming." I hear my dad yell back. I walk down with my scanner for the field test. I bring a list of what soda is made of for many different sodas. "Hey Mom hey Dad I'm ready to go." I state. "Okay let's go." I hear both my mom and Dad say.
Time skip at restaurant
We were at the restaurant and we all ordered our drinks and I ordered a sprite. When it hot here I took a drink of it and it tasted weird and I suddenly felt sick.