chapter 6

"holy jesus" cassidy said as she unlocked the door to our sweet.

cassidy immediatley dropped her bags and ran to pick a bed.

"oh no you dont!" as I also dropped my bags and ran after her trying to beat her to pick out the best bed.

"I dont care what bed I get as long as I get the biggest closet" mckenzie said as she just sort of watched us run as she just walked towards us.

"you guys are rediculous everyone knows that I am the queen and I get the biggest bed" kenzie said throwing her hands up in air walking ahead of kenzie.

The room was cool looking or should I say rooms. The main room with a sort of circle shapped room with windows surrounding everywhere around it with couches that faced towards them looking out at the gorgeous front beach view we had.

"yasss boo I win you lose!" cassidy shouted as she ran across the carpeted floor to the biggest bed in the largest room as she threw herself into the pillows slowly sinking into the all white bed sheets.

"ughgh I hate you!" I said playfully

"wow you guys know that all the rooms are the same size" kenzie said as she walked towards us in the room.

"well thats good then so we dont have to fight haha I guess my parents thought about that too"

"yea theres 2 rooms on each side so me and me and you can room on the other side of the sweet and then cassidy and mckenzie can have the rooms on this side that cool" kenzie said to cassidy and I.

"whatever floats your boat but im staying in this room on this bed"  cassidy said to comfortable to move.

"haha ok whatever cassidy and yea thats cool with me" I said said to kenzie as I started walking towards the other side of the sweet (which was literally on the other side of the main circle room cause yes I actually did stay in this hotel room) . I opened the double door bedroom doors and it revealed the canopy bed and the bed was all white but the room was set up to where the bed was not facing towards the door but the balcony window doors. I dropped my bags as I walked across the also carpetted floor and opened the sliding glass doors taking in the fresh scent of the beach and the beautiful view.

"what how do you get a hottub" mckenzie said sneaking up behind me bringing me to realize that I had a hotub on my balcony.

"woah I didnt even see that haha awww mckenzie are you jelly" I said putting my hands on my hips and playfully frowning

"no I dont care but are you even gonna use it" mckenzie said pausing then continuing with "ohhhh yeaa when you meet Clay you can invite him into the hottub and make conversatin and laugh at each otjers cheesy jokes and fall in love and start making out in it and who knows you might just get out of the jottub and make your way over to the bed as he..."

"ok stop, you are so nasty and I cant believe you actually just mad up that whole thing" I said smiling and chuckling a little

"you know you want it kaitlyn"  mckenzie said grinning at me as she was lifting her eyebrows up and down at me winking at the same time.

"you have the dirtiest mind on the planet I swear!" I said running after her as she ran ahead of me. I stopped at the doorway and shut the door behind me with my back up against the door looking up at the ceiling just laughing sliding down the door till I was sitting on the ground.

My eyes suddenly widened,  " Wait Clay, Matthew oh my god my date ahhh Holy shiz balls I have to get ready for my date" I screamed jumping up from the door and running over to my suitcase so freaking excited for tonight I couldnt wait.