{Prologue}

{Prologue}

He never dream about saving the world. He was just an ordinary guy. With ordinary life-- well, except his family. 

But that's not what's matter now. It's his life and the whole world's that matter now. And his friends too.

But they were defeated. No-- He would never believe that. They almost defeated. Just almost. It's his fear that keep him alive.

He breathed heavily underneath his enemy. His friends already scattered, defenseless, tired, and almost-- yes, almost defeated. He's on his own right now.

No one going to save him anymore. He's going to be strong. There will be only one chance to win. One on one. If he lose, there'll no more tomorrow. 

That responsibility-- that the world is counting on him, weighed his heart. He feels like thousands tons is holding him down. That it's so hard to breathe.

He is tired. He's worn out. All he wanted now is to sleep. Plunged deep into the darkness and rest.

But he know it wouldn't  be happen if he doesn't take them down.

He thought of the reason he's been so strong. Willing to take down any thing that come in their way. He thought of her.

His eyes hot with tears. He hasn't received any news yet. Nothing. He doesn't know where she is now, he doesn't even know how she is. The worriness eat him alive. If she died-- No, no negative thought. 

He shook his head and breathe deeply again, giving his harsh glare to the enemy above him. 

"Any last word, boy?" His scared-faced enemy smirk above him. 

"Go to hell, Luca" He spat out and leaped out to kill his enemy.

Vote? Comment? Fan? :D Please?