😀•How you meet? (LOSERS)

——————————
bill denborough-
you were walking down the halls one day. alone. since your bestfriend was ill today.
you hear Henry bowers.
"hey Y/N baby, where you going?"
your primary instinct was to run.
but he grabbed you.
"Get off me"
to your surprise, you hear a voice.
an unfamiliar one you didn't recognise.
"L-leave her alone"
"what are you going to do about it B-Billy?"
"this."
Billy, punched Henry in the face.
Billy himself looked quite petite, and him standing up to Henry took you by surprise.
Billy grabbed your hand.
"are you okay?"
"I am now" you smiled.
———————————
Richie Tozier-
You yourself, had always been a huge fan of arcades, even if it meant you didn't win anything. you was certainly new to the town of Derry, and one day you went for a walk. you spotted an arcade with about 20 cent in your pocket to spend on pac-man. you walk into the door, as a quiet chime set off.

you see somebody is on the game.
"hey? are you almost finished?" you say.
"yeh, hold on"
after his failed attempt, he turns around. looking deep into your eyes as you stare at his freckled face.
"you are?" he asked.
"Y/N"
"well, Y/N. I bet you can't beat my high score."
"oh please." you replied.
you and him for the rest of the day, played in the arcade.
talking...
about both your lives.
———————————-
Eddie Kaspbrak-
You and your brother were new to the town. (Ben) you didn't have many people to surround yourself with yet, and you only had each other. after a day at the library looking at Derrys history. you decided to take a walk alone. Ben left for home. mid walk, you spot Henry. for some reason he didn't like new kids? he thought of you as an outsider. you attempted to run. but to your demises he catches you. you slapped, kicked, scratched and tried to punch your way out. but they had you tied down. you were just what looked like on the edge of the woods. they threw you down to the ground, inflicting pain with every hit. you had to think fast. there was a rock beside you, the size of a small cup. you hid it in your hand for a moment, waiting till the time was right. you hit him on the side of his temple. and ran. blood was dripping down your head and you was screaming for help.
You see a group of people.
"Please help me!"
"Who are you? What happened?"
"I'm Y/N, who are you?"
"Eddie."
"Henry..."
"Your safe now."
—————————
Stanley Uris-
You and your family were Jewish, and since you had just moved and had been busy unpacking. You hadn't the chance to go to your local Synagogue( place you worship). one day, you and your dad interrupted a cute curly haired boy saying a prayer.
"Um..."
"It's fine, carry on" you smiled and he returned the favour.

———————
Ben Hanscom-
You had lived in Derry all your life, you had a huge group of friends. and you noticed a cute new boy in school. He, looked quite lonely? in the halls and at lunch. one day after school you confronted him.
"hey."
"Hey"
"Your Ben, right?"
"And your Y/N."
"correct"
"What you listening to?"
You took the head phones off his head and placed them on yours.
"New kids on the block?"
"I don't even like them!"
"It's cool, they are my favourite band."
"Really?"
"Yeh."
"Nice meeting you Ben! I will see you around soon hopefully!"

————————-
Mike Hanlon-
Some how your mom, had persuaded you to walk down the local butchers. even though you hated it, you went along with it.
You walked down the street, almost there. when you spot a 14-16 year old boy. he had just jumped off his bike when it tipped. making the covered meat fall to the ground. you immediately ran towards him and the bike. helping him pick up the meat and his bike.
"Thanks"
"It's okay"
"You are?" You asked.
"Mike, Mike Hanlon"
"I'm Y/N."
——————————