😃•How you meet them? (CAST)

——————
Jaeden Lieberher -
you had just landed yourself a job in the new film IT. it was the day you met the cast, you was pretty nervous. and the anticipation made you feel even more anxious. you stepped out the car, trying not to get wet by the rain.

you walk inside the big room getting greeted by everyone.
"I'm Jaeden."
"you are?"
"Y/N"
——————————
Finn Wolfhard-
you sat in a cafe one day. reading through a book. when you hear the door chime. a handsome boy came through the door. who wasn't a regular at the cafe. you stare at him, hoping he didn't see you. but when he did.
"hey, you were looking at me?"
"i guess I was"
"it's okay love, can I buy you a coffee?"
"i prefer tea, but this time I will make an exception."
————————
Jack Grazer-
you, made a livestream one day. talking to all your viewers. when you noticed you someone had liked your Instagram photo. Jack D Grazer. he had also messaged you on instagram.
"hey."
"hey? thanks for the like :)"
"you're from that film IT right?"
"Indeed"
you talked for hours.
still communicating with your viewers.
"I want to meet you" Jack sent.
"FaceTime me then."
that was the time you met him.
———————
Wyatt Oleff-
you had just watched IT. and was going to meet the cast. because they was doing a meet up.
(Meet up)
you wait excitedly in the line.
your time had finally come. wyatt had wrapped his arms around you and took a photo. slipping a note into your pocket.
'(his number) call me'
———————
Jeremy Taylor-
your family had took you on holiday to LA. you had decided to take some quiet time for yourself. you were relaxing on the beach. staring at the sun, through your glasses. when a boy falls on top of you.
"hey, I'm so sorry"
"It's fine."
"I'm Jeremy"
"Y/N"
——————
Chosen Jacobs-
You had been talking to a guy on social media for ages and you had arranged to meet up. he lived quite close so you said. the local diner.
you walk into the diner, looking around for him.
to your surprise he was behind you, as he pulled you in for a big hug.
———————