Torn Between Love And Hatred {NaruSasu} {Yaoi}

Hello!! This is my first time writing a yaoi story so bear with me! Anyway I recently got into yaoi by reading yaoi stories (I kept telling myself I hated yaoi then KABOOM I'm a yaoi fangirl) so yeah.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's P.O.V

I sat in a dark cold room. The moonlight shone in through the windows, hitting my face. I leaned back against the chair. Something was making me pissed, but an anxious feeling also hung around. I got up off the chair and started pacing around. As I thought more of it, a picture started to appear in my head. Someone with yellow hair, cheesy grin, an orange jumper. When I realized who that was, I punched the wall so hard it made a huge crack through it.

"Damn why am I thinking of that idiot..." I muttered under my breath. I stared out the window. The clouds were starting to cover the moon. Soon only a fraction of light came through the window. Maybe l need some sleep l thought. I plopped down onto the bed and closed my eyes. l feel messed up. Maybe the sleep will help. Not caring about anything else, I drifted off to sleep.

As l woke up, the first thing my sleepy eyes saw was Karen triying to kiss me. "Gah!!" I yell ,then, fell off the bed. Karen was non-stop asking me are you okay. I rubbed my head then got up, using the bed as support. Karen is such a bitch. l'm surprised she hasn't won a bitch of the year award. "What the hell." I said in an annoyed tone. Don't call her a bitch. Don't call her a bitch. Don't call her a bitch. "Why were you trying to kiss me bit- Karen?"

She giggled that annoying giggle of hers, then said "Well, l uh, wanted to wake you up." She was blushing. Ugh, what a lame excuse. Please, if you wanted a better one, why not say that l was hot so you wanted to kiss me? Out of nowhere a picture of Naruto popped in my head. That yellow hair of his and gorgeous face- Wait, what?? Did l just say that Naruto's face was gorgeous? l hung my mouth open from pure shock.

"Sasuke?" Karen's voice brought me back to reality. I shook off my daze. "Yeah l'm okay." Wait, why is she still here? "Wait, why are you still here? Get out!" I said pointing at the door.

"But Sasuke l-"

"Get out!"

She pouted, then stormed out the door. l could almost see the storm clouds above her head. After she had gone, all l could think off was Naruto. Until l couldn't stand it anymore. Maybe l should go see him. l considered that idea and ran out the door. Going to see Naruto, is something l never dreamed of.