So We Meet Again... With Some Unexpected Guests

I think I'm torn between love and hate.

---

We set out to the spot where Sasuke was said to be seen many times. Sakura must've sensed something was wrong because I wasn't getting all hyped that we might be able to bring him back. I tried to avoid eye contact and just ignored her questions. She eventually gave up, but that wasn't before we got close to where he was seen. We had to be extra quiet now, in case he knows that we're scouting him. We all hid in different places of the circle, but I was still close to Mikami-kun. We waited quietly, for a long time he didn't appear but then a figure came from the forest.

The raven had some light scratches covering his body. He collapsed next to the tree and let out a huge sigh. He was mumbling something to himself, suddenly getting up and doing rapid hand signs. He was practising a new jutsu. One that we don't know. I looked at Mikami, who stared intently at Sasuke. Then to Sakura and Kakashi-sensei. They were also watching, memorising everything he does, and will report it back to the Hokage. I watched also, it seemed that he hasn't mastered the jutsu yet. In a split second Mikami was used the tree branch to propel himself at Sasuke. I cried out and before he hit the ground a large shadowy dome had appeared. Swallowing Sasauke and Mikami.

I jumped down and tried getting in. It was impossible. It was like these invisible hands pushed you back. Not allowing you through. Sakura and Kakashi-sensei had the same problem. I stood back and sat down, annoyed with the fact that I couldn't do anything.

---- (A/N I'm wondering if I should put sensei after Kakashi every time. Someone tell me please)

Sasuke's P.O.V

One moment I was training that new jutsu the next moment I'm surrounded by a black dome with a kunai in my hand standing face-to-face with a stranger. I'm eyeing him with caution, examining him. He simply chuckles and carelessly grabs out a kunai.

"Why hello Sasuke. We meet again." He chuckles, "I think you still want revenge for what happened that night."

Flashbacks of the other night appear. I scowl and charge at him, "You bastard! What did you do to Naruto?!" I slash at him with my kunai, but he easily and swiftly dodges to the side.

"Tsk tsk. You'll never beat me and get the antidote for Naruto."

I frowned at what he said. An antidote? For what? Did he drug Naruto or something?

"I'll ask for the last time. What did you do to Naruto?!" He simply laughs and shakes his head. Casually walking around the dome. I get ready, concentrating my chakura into my palm. I charge towards him.

"Chidori!" I get ready to smash it into his face. But he stopped it without so much as a blink. I slash, he blocks. It's impossible. I drop my kunai and hold him up by the collar. I look at him very menacingly.

"What did you do to Naruto?"

"I simply drugged him. Ha it was so easy!" He smirked, making eye contact "I might've stolen his first kiss too..."

First kiss...? A thin smile stretched on my face. Soon I was grinning, and laughing. Laughing loudly. I glanced at him, a mask of confusion that he wore. 

"First kiss?! You obviously don't know much about him. I took his first kiss ages ago!!" 

His face turned normal, regaining his composture. Once again he had the smug look on his face. What the hell is he planning?

"Well it's been fun and all but it's time to end this little CHAT." He drove the kunai into his shoulder. Blood splurted out. Leaking onto his hand. He then drove it into his right arm and slashed outwards. I ran over to him and grabbed his collar. 

"What the hell are you doing?! Committing suicide?!" I said in a panicked tone. Weakly he smiled, slipping his kunai into my free hand. 

"Your time's up." I held out his hand, wincing as he did, and did something. Just something!

That's when I saw him. Naruto.

Naruto's P.O.V

I stood petrified when I saw Sasuke holding the bloody Mikami and the kunai. I couldn't scream or make a sound. I was... Scared. Scared at the monster that Sasuke had become. He changed too much. He's too far away. Why... Why did I even try? 

"Naruto it isn't as it -"

"Seems?" I finish his sentence. A mix of rage and fear sweep through me. 

"How- how do you expect me to believe you? You've changed too much Sasuke..." My hands were trembling. Sweat fills my forehead. 

"Give Mikami back!" 

 There was a pained expression on Sasuke's face. But it was gone a second later; replaced by a blank face.

"Yeah. You're right Naruto. I have changed. Don't look for me anymore." His voice shook a little at the end of his sentence. He let Mikami fall to the floor, then he jumps away. I stood there paralyzed for a while. Before I heard the groan of a gravely injured Mikami.

"Mikami! You okay?" I ask worriedly as I ran toward him. I clutched his bloody body; growing limp as we speak. I ran out as fast as I could. Out to where Sakura was and could heal him. 

"SAKURA!" 

She stands up, a serious look on her face. 

"Sasuke he-"

"We know Naruto." Kakashi-sensei interrupts with a grave tone.

"Shouldn't we go after him?!" I reply with a panicked tone.

He shook his head.

"For now we should heal Mikami."

"That's right!" 

I lay Mikami on the ground in front of Sakura. She starts with his shoulder, where most of the blood was coming out. We sat in anxiety, waiting for him to be healed.

--- 6 hours later ---

Mikami lay in the hospital bed, almost completely healed. It was getting late and everyone was tired after the encounter with Sasuke. Good nights were said and everyone headed towards their homes.

When they woke up Mikami was gone. And bloodstains were on the bed.