Chapter 1 New Beginings

Beautiful people, I'll keep it short and simple. I'm fixing chapters and some may be left halfway so I'm asking that you bare with me.

"Chris come on or you're gonna be late for school!."

I heard my mother call from the front door. I quickly finished what was left of  my breakfast and hurried to the front of the house in order to catch the carpool. I hated this part of the day along with many others but the carpool won first place.

I took my mind off the carpool situation and admired the way the sunlight poured through the front door causing the underlying brown in my mother's eyes to surface. Remembering what comes next I tried rushing past the door.

"Where do you think you're going without kissing your ma young lady?. Back here right now, that's not how we do things now is it?."

My mother spoke pulling me back by the strap I had failed to put on properly, I sighed and turned to kiss her. I love my mother and everything about her even though sometimes just sometimes she could be a slight pain, but the carpool situation just bugs me. I rarely get along with any of them, well actually I don't get along with anyone, I'm a loner, I learned that it's better to be alone until you're able to surround yourself with people just as extraordinary as you are.

"Muah there you go. Can I leave now?."

I did a silent prayer in my mind hoping she forgets about the other part of our send off. 

"Where do you think you're going?, come back here and say it with me."

We're all allowed to have some kind of hope right?...maybe not, she's a mother after all. I swear these creatures have super powers no man can understand or duplicate.

"I will be under full control of my mental, physical and emotional state and at no time will I allow myself to be angered and reveal what we really are."

"Ok love you much, bye hunny."

I repeated these words everyday after we moved from the witch village and came here when I was five. Mom, dad and I along with a family friend ran away and I can't seem to remember why, like that part of my life was erased. The fact that I was born into the knowledge of being a witch I couldn't be memory wiped of it. I had to stop all witch training when we came here, I never had the chance to fully develop controlling my abilities, I was only five and even though I was doing mediocre training I wasn't fully developed when it came to emotions etc .

By this time miss P's
van was blowing outside our house, I kissed her again and ran towards the double gate and into the starting of doom time or DT as I call it, I got seated and waved my mom goodbye as the van drove off.

My mother stood there in her six inch stilettos, black pencil skirt that was lined with a hint of white at the bottom complemented by her black shirt, her hair pulled in a neat, very tight updo. I on the other hand had slightly loose coils that were always having it's own way, a baggy pants and very free T-shirt that screamed "I'm my own person".

My mother is a thirty six  year old bank accountant with soft, dark caramel colored skin and long wavy hair of course when it's pressed out, her hair holds a rusty brown which I inherited from her who inherited it from her mother and only god knows where grams got that from, she also has deep honey coloured eyes that are covered with crystal contacts, she keeps fit and in turn has a gorgeous body build.

"So Christain what'd your mother make for you today mac and sneeze???."

Becklyn aka becky spoke up using one of the oldest tease in the damn book, aren't we too old for these types of things?. She apparently thinks she's all that and can have her way with anyone but I wonder who told her to jump on my branch today?. I don't tolerate bullies and won't hesitate to cut them down to size but in a better, more calm manner cause she'd be chunks if I laid it on her shrimpy ass.