The Lake

Vegeta sat, looking out a window, watching his three young children, Mona, Bra, and Trunks, play with their friends, Maril and Goten.

  Mona was his and Reka's daughter. Be it that he and Reka were only together for one night, they still ended up having Mona. He and Reka were long time friends and she was also Kakarot's older sister.

  Vegeta looked at Goten and thought about Goku. Goku had, actually, been missing for a couple days now. Nobody had the slightest clue as to where he was. Vegeta could sense Kakarot's ki enough to know he was still on Earth. He just couldn't pin point it.

  At that moment, he made a snap decision. Vegeta ran upstairs and burst into Reka and Piccolo's room; both had seemed to be laughing about something but were now stunned.

  Vegeta composed himself and asked,"Could you keep an eye on the brats for awhile?"

  "Uh, sure," Reka said, climbing off Piccolo's chest and the bed,"is everything alright?"

  "Of course, why wouldn't they be." Vegeta answered frowning at her.

  Reka gave him a disbelieving look before shaking her head,"Alright, they'll be fine....they can stay the night if need be."

  "Thanks." Vegeta said before taking off down the hall, towards the stairs to the roof.

  "And their called children, Vegeta!" Reka shouted after him.

  "He's not going to be coming back for awhile, is he." Piccolo stated, sitting on the bed.

  "Nope" She replied humorously.

(Meanwhile, on the roof of the large house)

  Vegeta stood on the roof, wondering where to begin his search for the baka. He was beginning to become frustrated, when it hit him.

  "The lake," he said before taking off into the sky.