Rohan Kishibe (Late Nights)

Y/n POV
"Rohan!" I stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting. Nothing. "Rohan!" Again nothing. "Rohan Kishibe if you do not answer I am leaving!" Nothing. I sighed and walked to the door opening and closing it. I stared at his office door. It swung open slamming onto the wall. "Y/n?!" He looked down at me and glared. "Dinners ready." I walked to the kitchen and he came walking up behind me. "Here ya go!" I handed him a plate of food and he rushed back upstairs. "Asshole." "I HEARD THAT."

Hours later at 1 AM his door opened. I walked past the door heading towards the bath. "Y/n...?" I hummed in response. Fog moved into the house and out of the bathroom as I opened the door. The bath water was finally read. I began to strip. "Y/n can I join you?" "Yes but if you fall asleep again I will leave you in there." "You wouldn't." "I would now get in." I sighed in content as the warm relaxing water surrounded me.

Seconds later Rohan got in behind me.  I leaned back onto his body and he gently rubbed my shoulders. "I love you." I mumbled my eyes drooping. I heard him lightly laugh behind me. "I love you too Y/n." I woke up the next day in my pajamas. Rohans arms wrapped around my waist. His head nuzzled into my neck.

I decided I would be late to work that day. We barely had time together so I stayed in for a few hours. Getting scolded by my boss the second I walked inside.

I really love Rohan.