Joseph Joestar (Birthday Surprises)

Happy birthday to my favorite Jojo. Also to Bruno! Who I cant write something about considering I don't know him that well.

Y/n POV
I smiled as I pulled the cake out of the oven. 'Happy Birthday Joseph!' Lisa Lisa had written it out considering she had better hand writing then me and Caeser combined. Caeser was humming as he walked up to me.

"Y/n that looks amazing he'll love it!" "Caeser as long as we made it he'll love anything." I smiled as Speedwagon helped Erina into the living room. "Suzie Q is he here?" Just as I said that we could hear keys jingling. "Hide!" I ran and shut off the kitchen light. Joseph opened the door. And Caeser turned on a few lights at once.

"Happy birthday!!" He stood there for a few seconds before bursting into tears. I smiled as I hugged him. "Don't cry! Come on I wanna show you the cake." I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. "Lisa Lisa had to write it considering her hand writing is better than mine and Caeser."

Joseph hugged me. "Thank you... so much." "Don't just thank me. Thank everyone else too." The second he entered the room excited chatter filled the house. I turned and started to cut the cake. "Guys I cut the cake for whenever you want some."

I stepped out of the kitchen heading towards the closet where the presents were being hid. Everyone sat in the living room eating cake. I hummed as I carried everything into the living room. I set the presents down in front of Joseph. "You guys know I'm 20 right? You don't have to get me anything." "Shut up and accept your gifts Jojo!" Caeser said leaning back.

I giggled as Joseph started to unwrap the presents. Hours later everyone had left. Leaving me and Joseph cuddling on the couch watching whatever he wanted. "Best birthday ever." "No the best birthday will be your 21st." "Nah because this one I got to spend time with you."

"I love you." "I love you too." Joseph pulled me closer and slowly we both drifted off to sleep.

My boy is so old, 97 years old! 💞

Jojo Bizarre's Adventure Oneshots (JJBA) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara