[3]

Percy's POV

"Oh, come on Percy! Just tell me what's bothering you!" Grover begged, looking at me with his doggy eyes.

"No." I sighed, crossing my arms. I can't understand why I was staring at Ariel like that. Grover sighed too and decided to leap away to wherever. 

The way her beautiful red hair flowed gently in the wind, her green eyes reminding me of the great forest, and her freckles were scattered stars. While dreaming about Ariel, a bucket of water magically spilled gallons of water over my head.

"What the-" Somebody covered my mouth and 'shh'd me, dragging me into a cabin. 

After the person let go, I turned and drew my sword, quickly realizing who it was and frocing it back into a pen-like form.

"Annabeth. That was not necessary." I glared at my laughing girlfriend.

"It was." she giggled, holding her sword on her belt.

She suddenly stopped and looked over me, out into the window of the cabin. "Hm?" I asked, about to turn and look myself.

She nervously chuckled, quickly turning my head with her hands and kissing me fully on the lips. 

I heard a quiet gasp, something dropping and footsteps running from my cabin. I shoved Annabeth away, opening the cabin door and looking down.

On the floor next to the door was a card. A card? I picked it up, examing it before opening it. My eyes grew wide and I dropped it like the person before me. I looked outside the window, seeing the back of a girl running with red hair dancing to the wind.

Ariel.