The start

James pov
It was a wonderful day outside but I had to get my homework done for middle school even though I don't really need to go but I go for ascetics. After I finished my homework I went to my inventions. I had a lot some didn't really work but that gave me something to strive to. I plan to be a police officer like my mom and Dad who saved the city from prey vs predator and I am really happy about that because I am a fox.
Bellweathers pov
They think they are safe ha that is funny I will get my revenge and I know the perfect plan. They love their son well let's see how they like a savage son. I am mixing materials to make the potion of serum for night howlers and this is better because it is stronger and there is no know cure for this yet it is perfect. I just need to find out how I can slip it in his food or drinks.
Time skip to dinner where she works
"Hey bellweather get over here we need to prepare for tomorrow because the hero's of the city are coming." My boss said. "I will be right there." I say back. Oh this is to good all I need to do is slip it in one of their drinks.
Zerios pov
Huh I guess I am in a zootopia dimension I guess I need to use a disuse. I snap my fingers and a orange fire consumes me and then when it goes I am a fox that looks like nick Wilde but not slight differences like eye color, some small fur discoloration like orange spots. I snap my fingers again and I am wearing a pair of black jeans, blue shirt, red hoodie, and a nice Fedora because why not. I walk out and to my happiness I see no suspicions except the flat of untrustingness. I walk around to see bellweather griming. I read her thoughts and I am surprised but I can not change that I am not even supposed to be here like all zerios in other dimensions.
Nicks pov
"Hey Judy aren't you excited to go out we barely get time off to spend with James." I say to my beautiful bunny wife. "Yes of course I am why wouldn't I." She says in that happy tone of hers. "James also is a strait a student so I think he deserves this." I say. "Yeah He is really smart unlike another fox I know." She says in a mocking tone. "Oh sly bunny." "Dumb fox." I then kiss her passionately. "I love you Judy let's get some rest." I say sleepily. "Okay you fox." She said as she yawned. "You get comfortable I will go tuck in our son." I say to already asleep Judy. I walk in James room to see him tinkering with a strange thing. "What's that?" I say as I see a surprised James. "Oh it is one of my inventions that tells you what something is made of down to percent and molecule if you tell it to." He says proudly. "Well that's great and all but you need to go to sleep so you can enjoy the restaurant." I say while he walks to bed. "Fine, but only since I want to spend time with you." He said sleepily. "Goodnight James love you." "Goodnight Dad love you too." I walked out as we exchanged goodnights. I turned off the light and shut the door and walk to my room. I walk in and I cuddle up to Judy.
Time skip
James pov
That was a good sleep but I did have a nightmare. It was were I killed my mom I was on all fours and growling. I wasn't in control of my body it was so scary, but that will never happen I would never hurt my mom I love her. I have a hour before my parents even wake up. I have time to work on my analyzer so it tells me what anything is made of. It only needs a few more fixes. I need a screwdriver and a flathead then I should be done only need a control test then a field test and then I can give it to my mom to use for policing. It also has a feature where if you set it to a certain mode you can detect any kinds of drugs or enhancers. Okay done now to experiment. Okay scan this. "SCANNING. CONTENTS SUGER PURE SUGER ALSO KNOW AS SODA." Ha lol then I hear it say what soda is made of. This is good just one field test and boom done.
Nicks pov
I wake up to the sound of a robotic voice. Uh I knew he wouldn't go to sleep. I get up without waking the bunny. I walk out of the room to my sons room. "Knock knock." I say. "Who's there." "Hatch" "hatch who." "Bless you." "Hahahahaha funny Dad did I wake you up." He says as I open the door. "Yes but your mom is not." I say a bit sternly. "I know you think I stayed up all night but I didn't I had a nightmare." He said as he shivered. "What was it about." I asked concerned. "I forgot it is that one thing like when eh hard to explain." He said. "Okay well what are you working on?" I said in an interested tone. "Well it is supposed to scan and tell you it's contents or what it is made of or tell if there any drugs in a body. I was making it for you and Mom." He said a bit shyly. "That's so sweet but you didn't have to do that." " I know I just wanted to help." "Your the best son ever." I say as I hug him.