Who am I?

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this" whined my goodie two shoes friend Bella. 

"We have to and you know it. She knows our dirty little secret. Do you want everyone at our school to know i'm pregnant?" I protested.

My name was Hope Logan. Well it was before the rumors got out about me being pregnant. Now it was 'Slut' by the few people that knew. The biggest danger was Mandy. Her boyfriend,Blake, just so happens to be the father. 

"Well no but...." 

'But what Bella? Aren't I your friend?"

"Well yes. But I don't think running Mandy over by 'accident' will help your case very well."

" Well at least she wont be able to tell anyone" We're pulling into the school parking lot. I'm searching for Mandy. Who i'm sure is there. Bella isn't really looking. She has to understand. If I don't do this I will be the talk of the school. That cant happen. 

We continue to search the parking lot. Why is it so big. I see her. She is walking to her car with Blake. I dont want to hit Blake. I sorta like him. Hint hint I slept with him. I stop the car. 

I start to remember the night it happened. It was Danial's party. Danial is friend's with everyone. Therefore everyone was invited. Of course there were no parents but there was plenty of Jack Danial's. Blake and I slipped away from the party and went upstairs to Danial's room. That's where it happened. I wont go into much detail. Because I don't remember much myself.

"Hope!!!" I didnt even know what was happening. All I knew was I floored it and was heading straight for Mandy. Blake had already turned and walked to his own car. I felt my warm tears slide down my cheeks. I wanted Blake for myself. This was the only way. 

I was almost there. I can do this I thought. 

BAM!!!!!!!

I did it. Blood was all over my windshield.

Who am I?