Night Time Meeting

this was requested by MayTheHedgehog))

(Y/N) snuck quietly through the village, careful not to make a sound. It was the middle of the night and everyone else was asleep. Close to her chest she held a small dragon egg, a Terrible Terror's if she wasn't mistaken.

As she made her way closer and closer to her own house a certain teenage viking who couldn't fall asleep came out of his. Hiccup noticed the girl sneaking through the village and assumed she must have taken something.

He makes his way over to her, walking more stealthily and quietly than herself. Upon reaching her he taps her shoulder gently, making her scream in surprise and shock.

Hiccup quickly covers her mouth to keep her quiet.

"What are you doing out so late?" He whispers to her, holding onto her from behind.

Once releasing her lips from his hand she quietly whispers back, "Y-you scared me..." She begins to shake slightly, intimidated by the fact she was being held by a complete stanger.

"It's alright," Hiccup speaks into her ear gently and soothingly, "I won't hurt you. I just want to know what you have in your hands, you weren't stealing, right?" He asks the girl softly.

(Y/N) shakes her head slowly, still shaking a little. Hiccup slowly releases her from his grasp and she turns around to face him. His eyes widened once he got a look at the beautiful girl, he didnt know how he hasn't noticed her before.

He looks from her face to what she has in her hands, "Oh, it's a Terrible Terror egg," Well at least she had gotten the type right, "Where did you find it?"

She spoke softly in a shakey voice, "I-in the woods, I've been checking up o-on it for a few days. Th-theres no sign of a mother s-so I decided to take care of it..." Hiccup nods and smiles at her softly.

"Well good luck with it, remember it explodes when it hatches so take it outside when it's about to," (Y/N)'s eyes widened, not expecting Hiccup to allow her to keep it. She nods happily and smiles softly, "You should also start Dragon Training, come to the arena tomorrow, ok?" She nodded slowly her smile slowly dissapereing, not as happy about this, but she really has no choice.

"I will. I-I'm (Y/N) by the way.. Y-you're Hiccup right..?" She softly states, and he nods.

"Yup that's me, well nice to meet you, goodnight (Y/N), goodluck with that egg,"

(Y/N) smiles softly, "G-goodnight Hiccup,"