chappy 4 :)

jasmine(pov)

As usal i walked in my house slowly hearing yelling in the kitchen probaly my mom talking to dad .... oh who am i kidding she is screaming her head off i'm  suprised she hasn't given herself an headeach with all that crap just when i was walking in there to knock it off i walked in when i heard an clap and seen my dad connect his hand with my mom's face , that was when an fight went off see my mom does not play that crap when it comes down to it she is an hot head that is mostly in control not now i thought as her fist punched him in the face.

"quit fighting " i yelled loudly but they didn't hear my pleads that's when   all hell broke loose when my mom pulled out an pan and started to beat  him with it , seeing my dad starting to go in and out i jumped into action when i put my hand on her back she turned on me and swong verey hard knocking the day light out of me i hit the floor and i could have sworn i seen stars.

"oh my goodness baby " she whispered and dropped the pan .

"i didn't mean to do that i am so sorry please forgive me" she teared as i slipped into the darkness.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

i woke up to an blinding light blinking trying to see clearly when my vision went still i knoticed i was in the living room our house is filled with warm colors like brown, an beige couch and 52 ' tv was in my way of seeing the room we lived fairly rich but not rich rich if you know what i'm saying.

"are you woke ?" my mom whispered lovingly in my mind i'm like no shit  you see my eye's are open what do you think but instead i say

"i'm woke" realising my throught is dry i cough signalling water which my mom hurries to get.

"where's dad?"i sniffed while drinking untill it was gone and set it on the table motioning for her to speak.

 " that bastard is gone thank heavens" she sighed. that was when i finally looked at my mom she had bags uder her eye's probaly worrying about me i would to if i knocked my daughter out if i wanted any once apon a time i did want children but i asked myself why would i go through so much only to be broken by stupid promises i mean really what is the point ? i knoticed her brown eye's grey , she wore an purple blouse , blue jeans  and flip dlops not all about fashion today huh mom? i thought.

" mom that is not nice at all to talk like that about dad i love him verey much " i croaked.

" well i hate him the sooner you know the more you'll see his real side " she grumbled nastily. i mean all fine well and good but not infront of me it hurts to see her reject one of the people i  love most in life ecspecialy when i barley have her to love so tears came down my face.

" i'm so sorry honey" she started i cut her off " you meant what you said i need some fresh air" i feriously said.

" you get back here now young lady" she shouted following me .

" i'm going on the bench swing outside i'll come back in once i cool off bye" i gurmbled walking .. ok more like stomping out the door and slaming it so hard if somone opened it it would probaly come off the hindges . i took an seat then i cried , i felt so sorry and stupid to do so but again i'm use to it , then i remember something really improtant i forgot my bookbag in jayden's car crud . and like someone was reading my mind his car pulled up in the driveway.

jayden(prov)

i watched jasmine as she got out the car walking to her house with her head down thinking i think ... see what i did there even in my mind i'm corny sad i know i started to drive away really fast i don't know why but i like my ride fast but with her i wanted to go slow so that was what i did . i was and alway's will be an player i suppose i mean she is smart , pretty true girlfriend material but i never do those type of relationships anymore since mia if i do it's for an day but i wanna try with her, for once i mean , what or who could it hurt i'm new here no one has to know i was an screw up looking for an way out and that  i was an infamous player since mia  ... right?

so i looke over to see if i could turn when i seen her bookbag so i turned back around and went down the street at the speed of sound when i pulled into the driveway only to find her siting on an ench swing crying, and what scared the crap out of me was all i could think was how to make her feel better.

jasmine(prov)

i just stared startled that all of an sudden i thought that he came down the street like an bat out of hell.he got out the car and i looked into his electrifying blue eye's it felt like my world stop i got lost i guess he was to because he stoped and stared.....just like marcus .... wow mind you shure know how to ruin the moment for me we looked away at the same time and sudenly i wonder if he liked what he saw mentally slapped myself who would like me.

" ummm ... hi again" he said nervous . who would be nervous about speaking to plain ol'e me seriously even if i wanted to hurt him i couldn't he had rock hard abs great eye candy mmm ... wait what!?!.

" hi again to you too" i sniffed whipping my eye's .

"can i come and sit with you" he asked unshure clearly in his eye's. i patted the seat next to me guesturing to come sit . he abliged and sat quickly beside me.

" you mind telling me why your crying ?" he asked me . i looked in his eye's to see if he had joking eye's yes i've been picked on so long i read eye's like i read books.and it shocked me to see it purely full and sincere. so what scared me was what i did next. i cried or sobbed ... ok whatever you wanna call it .

" it's okay , it's okay everthing always turn out good in the end" he whispered encoragely. then he did something she didn't expect he lifted his face to hers and whiped her ears softly and then he said something.

" you know i came up with  this saying that went like this" then he was cut off by the bam of the door opening we both looked up at my shocked and angry mom.

"akward...." he whispered only for me to hear my lip twiched fighting an smile . wow he needs an oscar he got my lip to twich. at this he full out grinned at me . we got lost in each other eye's but we finally noticed my mom when she spoke.

" what is an boy doing on my proch holding my daughter's face in his hands" that was when we noticed he was still holding my face we broke apart and looked the other way quickly.

"anserw me now" she yelled. i stood up and suprisingly grabed his hand and he followed .

" i am giving you full permission to take me anywhere you wanna go " i spoke .

" okay we have so many options my little prisoner" he grinned mischeviously . he was leading me to his car when my mom shouted looking murderously angry .

"get back here now you will go no where" . she looked so funny with her fist waving back and forth.

"oh well , let's go to your house and make out" i said loud enough for my mom to hear. he gave me an wtf look when i winked at him where my mom couldn't see telling him to trust me.

"your wish is my command sweetheart" he said loud enough for her to hear too. she got so mad she started coming to the car.

"drive man, drive! " i said screaming. then we pulled out and took off down the street like an bat out of hell.

thats when i thought of everything that just happened , how i just acted was so unlike me but more like the old jasmine the one that i was shure i burried i pulled my hoodie up and looked out the window.

"well jasmine, where do you wanna go?" he asked politley .

"anywhere " i said loving the speed i just thought i should just let go this one time in my life with jayden i mean who is it gonna hurt i'll just make him promise to never speak of this.

" you probaly shouldn't have said that " he grinned . i know i thought but since i'm going all out i might as well have a little fun.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

tell me what you think they should do 

and  do you think it's going to fast?

crazyjazzy :) 

thanx for reading