chappy 2 :)

ello posting again new song use somebody i love music with an passion heads up i really don't want to do a recap for this chapter. to JustLAXn for being my first fan ever!!!!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................jasmine(prov)

i walked slowly to my locker hoping to not bump into the Queen bee at work she really did look like one to me my old self would have said that aloud and in her face my new me just took to the shadows wanting no stage light on me i thought as i went to my locker putting my combination in lock when i opened it papers fell out when i looked down it said no one likes you , just leave , ugly , stupid and that made my eye's water then i heard someone laugh only to turn around and see everyone laughing as my eye's watered some more they were laughing and teasing me until i just walked past them when someone tripped me.

"watch out you ugly beast" he said laughingly.

i got up and ran not caring if i forgot my books i was an senior at everlands i was ugly who am i kidding i had short black hair and olive brown skin my only joy was my hazel eye's that are now lifeless .

i hurried to my homeroom english when i got there only an handful of people were there so i sat in the usual place all the way to the back and out of sight .

i waited when i heard the bell everyone rushed in like an stampede of rihno's i laughed mentally they act like rihno's , look like rihno's so guess what, they must be rihno's i am so weird .

when everyone was settled down and looking  forward except people who needed to keep there PDA at home.

"okay tougues in the mouth please i have anoucement to make"he yelled everyone looked forward now.

"good,we have an new student jaden everglades " he said.

then in came the best looking boy i ever seen in my life he had eletric blue eye's , skin like mines,shirtsleeved black shirt and matching shorts and then he spoke.

"hi everyone"he said then smiled .

my whole world stop the most whitest teeth ever breathtaking all the girls swooned and put on lip gloss the boys were jealous of his handsomeness wanting to befriend him to get girls ..... shameful simple minded boys.

"okay go take an seat" he instructed.

jayden walked past trying to find an seat as he walked down the aisle

"come sit with me hottie " she said seductively

one word came to mind slut.... wait where did that come from

"no thanks i don't go for sluts sorry" he said

see i am not the only one thinking this he looked my way and caught my eye's as i stared into his blushed and looked down wait i never blush stop okay think of nasty stuff poop,marcus .... yep that did it the warmth went cold in under one second time.

he made hi way to me and sat everyone went to shock and disbelief that anyone would sit near a girl like me i got glares from some girls and looked down.

"hi"he whispered. 

"hi"i mumbled.

"how are you"he replied.

"fine"i whispered 

"so how is school"he said

i chose to ignore him i know rude but he could come close to breaking my shield .

"i said how is school "he repeated.

i shrugged and looked at the teacher wanting to get this day over with he looked at me curiously and didn't push which i was grateful for somehow i just knew that today my life would get more interesting.