Chapter 3

I took a deep breath remembering that it was just Samael, “yeah, I do” I smiled up at him as softly kissed his bottom lip.

                He didn’t seem to like my answer, but as I cuddled into his chest I could feel him relax and just let it go. His arms wrapped protectively around me as he held me to him. I never wanted to move, he was mine, and I figured that he always would be.

                His arms slowly began to loosen their grip as I slowly looked up to see him sleeping. I leaned up to him and kissed his cheek, and his eyes fluttered open.

                “How long was I asleep?” He asked as he stretched out and kissed me softly on the lips. That wouldn’t do, I thought to myself. I grabbed the back of his hair and brought him down to me as I slowly kissed his lips.

                Beginning to get aggressive, he pulled my bottom lip in to his mouth and sucked on it. I smiled at the feeling, as my hands slowly rubbed up and down his 6 pack. We eventually switched as I began softly biting on his bottom lip.

                I love where we are now; his hands roamed my body eventually finding the pockets to my jean short shorts. His hands fit perfectly in them as it made my body come closer to his.

                His kisses began to trail down my neck, until he found my collar bone. He seductively ran the tip of his tongue along my neck.

                I could feel my whole body stiffen, the sensation that pumped through my body was almost unbearable. I wanted him to be more with me, in this life.

                When we were alive; we had done so much yet once we came here, it seems like we hadn’t done anything.

                I shrugged off the thought as I looked him directly in the eyes. I had missed being alive, yet everyone that we used to be with was here also, there sprit was.

                One thing that I was happy about was that we died together; tears began welling in my eyes at the thought of that exact moment.

***Flash Back***

                “Ramie, come here, hurry!” Samael yelled at the dock. I ran over to the tall boy with light brown hair. His green eyes stood out with his dark blue t-shirt and dark wash jeans.

                “What is it?” I asked him as he pulled me over to the edge and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the light kisses being placed along my shoulder as I smiled and asked again, “Samael what did you want?”

                He quickly turned around and smiled. He looked directly at me and kissed me again.

                “Samael what did you want?” I asked again with a smile. He then tightened his grip around me and jumped in the lake. I didn’t what was going on, as I felt the cold water around my body; I began pushing up trying to reach for air.  

His arms instantly were torn from my body, as I pushed myself to the top. I reached the air and took in a few deep breaths, and then I noticed Samael was nowhere around me.

                I looked down into the water; I could see his body slowly going lower and lower into the deep lake. I took in a deep breath and swam down towards him. There was something in the way and I couldn’t get to him.

                After a moment of trying to get to him, I felt a force beginning to pull me down with him. I thought at first well this could help me, I could reach him! Soon water filled my vision and all I could see was a blur of dark figures.