Devily Angels

Chapter 1 (All My Love)

"Death will begin," He stood high above me with his dark wings out as far as he could make them. He jumped down from the pedestal and wrapped his arms around me "I want you." He said this as if we weren't already together. He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

I looked up into his vibrant eyes; he had a small smirk across his lips. Did he really want what he's been doing? I didn't know what he was thinking. "What are you thinking?" he asked me as if reading my mind; while looking down he waited for my answer. I lifted his chin up.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him softly, his eyes pierced into mine. I looked down and bit my lip. He still had a huge affect on me; I couldn't help but go along with him in anything he wanted to do.

"Yes! I am, I need to do this, and those pathetic people don't deserve anything that has been given to them." I could see the anger in his eyes as he let go of me; I almost lost my balance. Right in front of me he began to pace, then he immediately stopped and looked at me in the eyes, "you don't want this." He said this more as a statement than a question.

I looked at him softly, "how could I?" I asked him then decided to restate my comment, "I mean you have been at this for weeks, and we haven't been able to spend any time together." I thought that that was a better way to put it. I didn't like anything he has been doing; but I couldn't tell him that. He meant so much to me and I couldn't lose him; not again.

He scoffed; instantly I felt my face drop. "You don't want me to be happy, and more importantly, you don't want me." He said this as if it could ever be true, yet I knew I couldn't, but I wasn't sure if he did.

The thought angered me; I grabbed his arm before he was able to walk away. "How could you even say that?" Then out of nowhere, I thought about using the three words that I knew would make him stay with me, "I love you!" This was the first time that I had said this to him; he had been begging for me to say it for years, but I didn't want to get hurt again.

"Your just saying that, aren't you?" This time he actually asked. I nodded my head viscously and pulled him back to me. "Do you promise," I nodded. "I want to hear you say it."

He had become very possessive, but again I went with it "I promise, I love you."

He smiled and pulled me into him hugging me tight; then looked down at me to kiss me hard on the lips. He was about four or five inches taller than me; so I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach his lips to make the kiss less hard and more passionate.

***

"Were goin down, down in an early round, well sugar were goin down swingin, I'll be your number one with a bullet, a load god complex, cock it and pull it..." I woke up to, from a text message.

'Hey babe, u wanna hang?' I read silently to myself. I smiled and stretched out before I replied back to him.

'Sure, when were u thinking?' I replied back, I got out of my black and blue bed and looked around my room. I had moved into this house with my brother a few years back. My walls were still the green that I had painted when we first moved in; I was so colorful back then. I turned my phone to vibrate right before I got another text message.

'I'll be at ur house around 11' I yawned and replied a quick ok. It was 9:30, so that gave me enough time to shower and what not.

I decided to pick out my outfit for today before getting in the shower, so I walked over to my closet and found a black tank top and sweats. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my 36D black bra and some matching panties.