I'm Sorry

This is after Rin and obito died

Kakashi's POV

I walked over to Rin's grave put her favorite flowers in vase."Hn thought I'd find you here. "a voice said behind me Jacob appeared besides me and placed

a piece of wood carved into her favorite flower I looked at Obito's grave to see another piece of wood made into the Uchiha symbol "Just because I'm not from here don't mean I don't care for the people
..here this for your old man"
He handed me a piece of wood made into his swords "Why?"I asked "We are family, family don't end in blood" he looked down at my father's grave "You know your father did the right thing." His voice was ice cold his bangs covered his eyes "I was taught family before anything he was a great hero" he looked over at me "Things have a way of showing us life at a different point of view." He walked away before he left he turned around saying "Some of us matured earlier in life because life showed us an ugly side of life." he left after that.

{Naruto's birth}

Kakashi pov

The village was in danger the ninetails attacking the village ninjas fighting "Minato" I whispered to myself as I saw go after the the beast. I was helping some villagers when I heard some ninjas fighting a pack I looked through the smoke it was Rebeca and jacob the whole pack was there but something was different about them,their arua was dark yet calming the ninjas fought the "hey let them its orders by the hokage you let them in this vilage we need all the help we could get" I yelled at the the ninjas noded and let them in Jacob went after Minato and Fang and Kovu went for the kids helping other escape or find shelter rebcca drew some blood making a protective barrier around the villagers they fought to kept it standing Rebecca and I held hands I gave her some charka and it was stable for now at least I looked at her "Why?'' I asked she looked at me " We lost our home like this ....we lost our parents our family .. We won't let it happen agian" my eyes widen very soon everything clamed down me and Rebecca inculding the other raced to where Minato and jacob were when we arrivaed the villager we angry at a baby boy named Naruto I knew it was my teachers son I had lost him and Kushian but Jacob was standing infront growling snapping at the villagers when they tryed to hurt naruto rebacca quickly went to the baby Naruto needs and clamed him down the other followed Jacob's lead lord 3rd was taking care of everything I looked up to the sky minato kushian dont worry he is in good hands . I looked at jacob and the others knowing everything will be alright.