Sneaking out

Liz, I'm @ front, open door, I'm cold and freezing my balls off, btw is dad asleep?

-Fredy

Yeah dad's asleep, I'll only open door if you come 2 party with me and S.

-Lizzy

I'll come 2 party with u but open door hurry cos it's past curfew!

-Fredy

On my way!

-Liz

I ran quietly to the front door and opened it slowly so it wouldn't croak. Only to see Fred saying his goodbyes to Caitlyn by eating her face.

"Get a room you to." I whispered loud enough for them to hear. however Fred just gave me the finger and continued to eat her face off. "Hurry up and get in or I'm locking you out here all night by the way Caitlyn your invited to this party tonight as well." I spoke, Caitlyn pulled off Fred and looked at me,

"Sorry I can't make it, I have to catch up on that story we are writing in Health, about how you have to be a person smoking and stuff and you get cancer but you don't know how to break the news to your family and you-" she spoke

"Okay so you can't come." I interrupted. "Fred hurry up and get inside dad might wake up soon!"

He kissed her one last time and ran through the door. I locked it and Fred was standing behind me.

"You are the bestest friend ever! I remember two years ago when my mum left me here wasn't it on your 11th birthday? I'm kind of glad she left me here I wouldn't have had so much fun with you otherwise." he blurted out. I gave him a hug and ruffled his hair up,

"Party starts soon better get ready, we're sneaking out at 7:00 and it's already 7:20." I spoke as he released me from our hug.

We raced up to our room. "Ha I won!" I whispered happily.

"Only because I let you!" Fred replied furious.

"Is it sad how much I can feel the bullshit radiating off you?"

"Hey, I'm not bullshiting!"

"Sure sure, now hurry up and get ready!" I exclaimed.

I got changed into a short yellow dress, it was the perfect party dress, I put on some makeup and straitened my hair. I put on a pair of yellow converse to match my yellow dress, I have never been one to wear heels. Fred dresses in his casual clothes but his jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Close your mouth your letting flies in." I spoke

"Sorry, it's just that you look so pretty."

"Thanks, but you do remember you and I both have girlfriends right?" I spoke as a rock hit the window. "Looks like Sammy's here!" I exclaimed.

"Okay let's get going." Fred stated climbing out the window. It was kind of awkward getting down seeing as though I was wearing a dress and we were on the second floor of my house in the middle of the city, we had moved closer to the school and the community centre over these past years, I finally got down with help from Fred and my girl Sammy.

____________________

Okay so next chapter I'm planing on something sorta interesting, so um you met S, and jeeze Fred's girl Caitlyn can really ramble on forever can't she?? Anyways comment what you think about this chapter, please ignore any spelling mistakes I'm sick and tired and I'm not really paying attention to my writing so this chapter my make no sense in the morning when I read it again, but what the hay. Vote if you would like to. And keep reading my lovelies. Peace and I'm out.