Getting ready

“Sure, I’ll go have a shower.” Fred told me.

“I’ll go make breakfast then.” I spoke to him. I walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen then remembered I had to wake my brother up. I walked into his room and sang at the topic of my lungs. “Wake up wake up, the sky is out so wake up…” Not my best song but he woke up at least.

“Go away Lizzy, I’m sleeping.” He spoke tiredly

“Nope nope nopity nope, I’m never leaving and if you don’t get up soon I am gonna come and lie on top of you and then crush you.” I stated

“FINE, I’m getting up” He replied grumpily

“Good, I’m gonna go make breakfast now what do you want?” I questioned him

“Oh... Um… Maybe… BACON PANCAKES WITH EXTRA BACON!” He answered excitedly

“Okay, Okay, but only if you get ready.”

“Okay, I’m gonna get ready right now.” he hoped out of bed and got his clothes so I ran out and shut the door. I walked to the kitchen and got out the ingredients for pancakes then cooked them bacon pancake style. Once I had finished my dad had already woken up and was making his Coffee. I was serving the Bacon Pancakes with extra Bacon onto four plates then Fred and George walked out. Fred looked exactly how he looked in my dream. I realized I had been staring at him and quickly went back to serving Pancakes. I gave everybody their plates and we went to the table and ate. I was the first to finish as I didn’t have much on my plate, then Dad finished, then Fred and then George. I took everybody’s plates and started to wash up when Fred told me I had to get ready now as the school bus would be here any minute. So I dropped the plates into the sink and headed for my room to quickly get my uniform on. I tied my hair in pigtails and put a beanie on my head. I put some books in my bag and grabbed Fred’s bag as well. Then closed my bedroom door and headed back to the kitchen. I remembered to put my phone in my pocket when I was getting ready. I saw Fredric and my dad having a conversation so I decided to listen in on it instead on interrupting.

“If anything happens at school whilst you guys are there, you are to call me at once.” Dad said to Fred.

“Yes Sir.” Fred replied.

“LIZZY HURRY UP, YOU AND FRED ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” Dad shouted out. I walked around the corner and gave Fred his bag then gave dad a kiss and said goodbye to George then Fred and I got onto the bus.