Damn

The next morning I woke up earlier than Ray. Ray'nelle and Mo'Nique were sleeping so peacefully. So I decided to et up and make my family breakfast. I grabbed the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator and the grits out of the pantry. I grabbed all of the pans and I went to work. Before long I had finished breakfast. But still, no one had woken up. I went in Nelle's room and I woke her up so that she can eat and get ready for the day. I fed Ray'nelle and bathed her and got her dressed. I was confused as to why Ray hadn't woken up yet. So I sat Nelle down in front of Blue's Clues and I grabbed Ray's plate and headed up the stairs.  I walked into our room and he was still asleep. Like damn, I must just be that good ;). I sit the plate down on the dresser and I tap him on his shoulders. He opens his eyes and he grins. He stretches and his body flexes. Lord have mercy on me. I stare a while before I notice that he had began to speak.

Ray: Take a picture, it'll last longer.

Cami: I have pictures already nigga.

I laughed at him because even the most simple of statements sound funny coming out of his mouth. He looked over at the plate on the dresser.

Ray: I'm assuming that this is for me.

Cami: Nope its for my ghost friend, don't you see him eating it.

Ray: Well tell that nigga that we're going to have to fight for that food.

Cami: He said that you don't want these problems, dancer boy.

Ray: He won't be saying that when these hands are dancing across his face.

Cami: He said bring it.

Ray started to fight the air, and from the looks of it, the air was winning. I laughed at him entirely too hard. He grabbed the plate and then he began to eat. I fell over in the bed, still laughing about the air kicking his ass. All of a sudden everything went blank.

Ray: Cami? Cam! Camila!

Ray

I packed Nelle and Mo in the car. I go to pick up Camila and she's unconscious sitting in a pool of what looks like blood. I'm freaking out while trying to rush her to the hospital. I'm swerving in and out of lanes, and Cami just looks more and more pale by the minute. I call the emergency room and tell them that I will be there soon and that I need someone the get us out of the car ASAP. I pull into the parking lot and I blow the horn. They come and take Cami on a stretcher. I hurry and park my car. I get Nelle or and I grab Mo'Nique's carseat. I run into the hospital. I yell at the receptionist, I need her to tellme where my baby is and when I can see her. I need to know what going on.

Y'all I forgot that I even had a wattpad, I'm sorry